Storm v Tigers.....

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Sallymay, you got a different report to what we got from Coops, he was still having trouble with his vision 2 hours after the game and when I said to him " you are still not right are you?" he agreed. There were a number of players already on the bus before Coops came along, GI, Blair, Lima,Proctor and even Craig who had all stopped to talk to us and thank us for being there. Cam was the last on the bus as usual LOL.

Cheers
Heather
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
hughzy
Squall
Squall

wonder who will fill in for him i wish they would give chisholm a go.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yeah i ment first out of the rooms not on the bus i didnt see them all get on the bus only billy and cam who stopped to talk to harry

I just asked coops if he would be alright for next week he said he would be there

Lol i heard u bunnies in the line b4 the game and saw u at the bus
Last edited by sallymay on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

LOL! yes I was my usual quiet self! NOT!

Could not resist with letting out a very loud, WHODOESN'TMATTA??? PARRADOESN'TMATTA!!!!  scream whilst we were waiting in line to be allowed into the ground! :) Thankyou to my Bunnies Friday night for doing that!!

and Cammy laughed when we reminded him that Karma had caught up with that mob from Parra! LOL

Cheers
Heather
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yesterday confirmed my belief that we relly need Justin O'Neill or some-one stand-up and take the center position over next year.

Dane is much better suited to the wing
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nadruku wrote: Yesterday confirmed my belief that we relly need Justin O'Neill or some-one stand-up and take the center position over next year.

Dane is much better suited to the wing
Chase and O'Neill for centers would be the way to go in my
Opinion
hughzy
Squall
Squall

neilson will be in the centres next year and duffie will be on the wing n quinn would have to be in there to (would rather chisohlm though)then oneil as well so im guessing it will look like this:          2.duffie                                        3.neilson                                        4.oneil/quinn                                  5.oneil/quinn                                  chisohlm might cum up n get a spot on the wing n push oneil to the centres doubt it though.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the NRL fined Melbourne storm 10k for a trainer infingment at the tigers game

looking for the link now

posted as new article
Last edited by sallymay on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Wonder what the 'fine' would be if a Storm player had made a deliberate head shot on the opposing halfback,which ended with a poke in the eye  :evil:

I think the northern media are including this tactic in what they call "Benji brilliance" :roll:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields