R24 - Storm v Sharks....

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

When did Duffie get a knee injury?  He played last Sunday and was fine.  There was a story about him in today's Herald Sun and it had no mention of an injury.
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

glennb wrote: When did Duffie get a knee injury?  He played last Sunday and was fine.  There was a story about him in today's Herald Sun and it had no mention of an injury.
Last tackle of the game he got injured
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

:text_yb_wtf:  how come we are only finding out about this now  [-( :angryfire:
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

sallymay wrote: :text_yb_wtf:  how come we are only finding out about this now  [-( :angryfire:

Big R G on the ball again  ;-),any update on the team tomorrow is Widdop or Kelly playing
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

BIG JIM wrote:
sallymay wrote: :text_yb_wtf:  how come we are only finding out about this now  [-( :angryfire:

Big R G on the ball again  ;-),any update on the team tomorrow is Widdop or Kelly playing
Kelly, he trained there today.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Okay Big G, who's in and who's out :P
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

Channel Big R G, it's on all the time!  :lol:
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

J-Storm wrote: Channel Big R G, it's on all the time!  :lol:
;D
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

In today's SMH it says he injured his knee in the last tackle of the game!  He do not know it was injuryed until it got sore on Wednesday and he had a scan.  It is a medial ligament damaged and it will take about six weeks to mend.  He is out for the rest of the season, but a least it is not a bad injury.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Only thing disappointing about that is i was hoping he'd be able to drop back to NSW Cup and help us raise the trophy.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

If we make the grand final he still might.
Fizer
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Duffie was ineligible anyway, to be eligible a player has to have played more games in NSW Cup than first grade.
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

glennb wrote: In today's SMH it says he injured his knee in the last tackle of the game!  He do not know it was injuryed until it got sore on Wednesday and he had a scan.  It is a medial ligament damaged and it will take about six weeks to mend.  He is out for the rest of the season, but a least it is not a bad injury.

Late news Big R G said this yesterday  ;-)
superstar5677
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

BigG wrote:
routy21 wrote: The late mail in today's telecrap says that Duffie is out for the season with a knee injury and Willie Isa will take his spot.
That's right, that's Duffe and Chase out for the season, will give Isa chance to step up, looked a little out of his depth in his last show though, hopefully he can redeem himself. Getting a little thin on the ground leading into season end.

Or will we see Sika at centre and Nielson on the wing?
Have I missed something huge or has Luke MacDougall suddenly slipped everyone's minds? He hasn't even played since round 7, and while I don't exactly like him, I am wondering where he is. I checked, and he hasn't been named in the NSW Cup either - is he a possibility for wing tonight??
PURPLE HEART, PURPLE PRIDE
NEVER SURRENDER, NEVER DIE

I <3 Cooper Cronk!!!
*swoon*
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

on tuesday  :(luke was doing laps of goshes paddock alone well away from the others

im guessing he is injured
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP