Ryan Hoffman

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

1999 wrote: Hoffmans embarassing, im a paying member and i wanna see the best 17 on the paddock each week, weather its a grand final or a dead rubber. hoffman is not in the best 17 currently
Why don't you head down to training one day this week and have a chat to Craig?  I'm sure he'd welcome your comments and act appropriately - maybe he'll put you on staff......  :roll:
Whilst you have the right to your opinion, have you noticed that others here are just plain sick of you bagging out Ryan every chance you get?
Give it a rest will you - or do as I suggested above.
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Monsoon
Monsoon

So because my opinion differs from yours im wrong?

Classy .

Read throgh the thread im not the only one with this opinion mate.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Nobody has said or implied you're the only one with the opinion but on the same token they've given their opinion and they aren't bumping up the thread at every opportunity. Ok you don't like the bloke we get it and it's your prerogative but we don't have to be reminded of it every 5 minutes. You fair dinkum come across as obsessive mate.
billythekidslater
Squall
Squall

1999 - Shut the *lima lima lima duck* up will ya or you will have consequences to deal with
Monsoon
Monsoon

Ice wrote: Nobody has said or implied you're the only one with the opinion but on the same token they've given their opinion and they aren't bumping up the thread at every opportunity. Ok you don't like the bloke we get it and it's your prerogative but we don't have to be reminded of it every 5 minutes. You fair dinkum come across as obsessive mate.
I like Hoffy, ive met him numerous times and think he's a top bloke. Was a great player for us and one of the best clunmen we've seen. BUT i think even he would admit his well below his best and im sure under different circumstances even bellyache would be questioning hoffs form, i guess my gripe is more with bellamy.. players like kite and vea are gonna be SO important next year, both are in form and deserve a crack. Or are we just gonna throw all these reserves in the deep end next year with next to no FG experience? We have have such a good chance to blood these guys right now.

*GTS love your keyboard heroism.
estormboy
Squall
Squall

Did anyone see the falcon pass that Finchy threw at Hoffy that hit him smack bang in the gob  ;D

Guranteed to be on the Footy Show
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak"  Anon
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

estormboy wrote: Did anyone see the falcon pass that Finchy threw at Hoffy that hit him smack bang in the gob  ;D

Guranteed to be on the Footy Show
bout bloody time they put some storm on the footy show
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP