So...who are 6 players reportedly not offerred contracts for 2011 ?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cahill ??

Kali ??

MacDougall ???

Isa ???

Hinchy ??? (tell me it ain't so)

one more..... ?????
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

and who are we signing from other clubs ??
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
superstar5677
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Never Hinchy! I <3 Hinchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PURPLE HEART, PURPLE PRIDE
NEVER SURRENDER, NEVER DIE

I <3 Cooper Cronk!!!
*swoon*
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm surprised we're in the market for other players considering we may let cheap players go.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It was always going to happen Bula, it had to happen. We're more than likely to lose up to 10 players so we have to replace somehow, of course some of the kids will step up into the breach but they can't fill all the spots. We're obviously losing the main players out of necessity to get under the cap but like every season at all clubs there's always players that are asked to move on after the coaching staff feel they're probably better to look for an opportunity elsewhere so there'll be a few of those on the list as well that would make up the 6 not offered contracts. Sure we could keep them just because they're cheap, but if we want to be as competitive as we can be after losing the players we are/have i think we have to look at bringing players in from other clubs to help make that happen. Bellyache and co would be looking long and hard at identifying who we need in what positions and i can't wait to see who they've found.