Ryan Hoffman

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

1999 wrote: Bump

This clown is a joke, thank god we cut him loose, keepin canberra in the game.

Pathetic
Yes it might be time for him to move on, he has struggled this year, but to call him a clown and a joke is well over the top for a guy who bleeds purple. I don't see any posts calling Inglis a clown!!! After all he dropped 2 cold and was very lucky with a third possible drop when it came off his chest.

I,ve come to expect harsh comments off Freshy (by the way freshy how is Lowe an in law?) but not from you 99.

We expect too much off our players sometimes, give them a break will you.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Sorry but imo he has been embarassing this year, gi and cronk were average to, but they atleast they atone for it.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

BigG wrote:

Pathetic
Yes it might be time for him to move on, he has struggled this year, but to call him a clown and a joke is well over the top for a guy who bleeds purple. I don't see any posts calling Inglis a clown!!! After all he dropped 2 cold and was very lucky with a third possible drop when it came off his chest.

I,ve come to expect harsh comments off Freshy (by the way freshy how is Lowe an in law?) but not from you 99.

Both Low and Dugan are engaged to my cousins who happen to be sisters  ;-)

Also Inglis  is a clown and a big one at that after todays ball performance lol.
Last edited by Freshy on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Freshy wrote:
BigG wrote:

Pathetic

Also Inglis  is a clown and a big one at that after todays ball performance lol.
So how dows that make them  in laws?   You will be their next of kin next   :lol:
Last edited by BigG on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

1999 wrote: Sorry but imo he has been embarassing this year, gi and cronk were average to, but they atleast they atone for it.

I agree he has been below average this yaer since comming back from injury, but "clown" a bit over the top don't you think?
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

BigG wrote:
Freshy wrote:
BigG wrote: Yes it might be time for him to move on, he has struggled this year, but to call him a clown and a joke is well over the top for a guy who bleeds purple. I don't see any posts calling Inglis a clown!!! After all he dropped 2 cold and was very lucky with a third possible drop when it came off his chest.

So how dows that make them  in laws?   You will be their next of kin next   :lol:
Haha yeah in islander terms, if they arent family then their inlaws lol
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

Wow...just wow, okay yes I'll admit he has been poor. But this man loves this club just as much as he loves his own family. After what has been taken from this bloke can you blame him for a poor season? He has been a great asset to the team since he arrived, I think most of you are being a bit harsh on him.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Cowbell-Mark wrote: Wow...just wow, okay yes I'll admit he has been poor. But this man loves this club just as much as he loves his own family. After what has been taken from this bloke can you blame him for a poor season? He has been a great asset to the team since he arrived, I think most of you are being a bit harsh on him.
+1
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Cowbell-Mark wrote: Wow...just wow, okay yes I'll admit he has been poor. But this man loves this club just as much as he loves his own family. After what has been taken from this bloke can you blame him for a poor season? He has been a great asset to the team since he arrived, I think most of you are being a bit harsh on him.
+2
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

+3............he deserves a lot more respect than that imho
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Monsoon
Monsoon

He was awful and has been all year, take the purple glasses off, just coz he is a good clubman doesnt make him immune to criticism
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Puple glasses - I have purple contact lenses and they don't come off.  Hoffman is a great player, puts his body on the line - sometimes is guilty of attempting an offload that is never going to happen.  I will be sad to see him go.  I think he will playing style will be suited to the English comp.  If he wants to come back, I hope we pick him back up.
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

1999 wrote: He was awful and has been all year, take the purple glasses off, just coz he is a good clubman doesnt make him immune to criticism
1999...no one here has actually said he is currently playing all that well.

But an 8 year career at Storm with National rep...SOO and premierships means that he should be cut some slack in his fairwell season at Storm and certainly treated with more respect than being called a "clown".
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Monsoon
Monsoon

If we all admit he isnt playing well why isnt rochow or vea getting a run? Even billy slater had  a stint in reggies...
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Inglis was horrible today.
I know we won well, but they take the piss sometimes. Kicking on the 3rd tackle, making silly plays on the 2nd tackle. That sort of stuff.
It's good to watch when it comes off, but when you are sitting at the ground and just want your team to win, it wears thin.
Bring on 2011.
2012 premiers. Legit.