Justin O'Neill & Dallas Johnson

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Monsoon
Monsoon

Dallas Johnson set to return to NRL with Cowboys

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/d ... 5896289137

Storm in a battle for O'Neill

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/storm ... 5896499197

WILL THIS CRAP EVER END!
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ah good on Dallas I don't mind the cowboys cause he grew up there.  If he went to the  Broncos then its a different story.  We couldn't afford him back thats for sure, and I think he wants to be a second rower, I think Blair and Sika just have him covered ;-)
Monsoon
Monsoon

DJ is my favourite storm player ever, cant believe he's gonna be playin against us.  :'(
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That's just the state of play at the moment I'm afraid, folks. We're vulnerable because we need to retain our key players. Of course boom youngsters like Justin are in danger of being poached first.
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Two crap articles in the same vein as the Cronk to Parra story. They admit Dj is contracted for 2 years (and has led the superleague tackle count) why would they release him..makes no sense! As for O'neil he has said he wants to stay, just another speculative beat up. 'Its understood that'  = I have nothing better to write about so I will spin some BS around the storm.
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

storm_rhinos wrote: Two crap articles in the same vein as the Cronk to Parra story. They admit Dj is contracted for 2 years (and has led the superleague tackle count) why would they release him..makes no sense! As for O'neil he has said he wants to stay, just another speculative beat up. 'Its understood that'  = I have nothing better to write about so I will spin some BS around the storm.
Word is Super League is letting the aussies come home
Even the Ox seems to be getting to come home.....possibly to the parrasites...
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

When i read that article about Oneil and saw Osullivans name,  i cant help but think.. why the hell
hasnt the NRL investigated his dealings at the Roosters!!

Off scott free?

The players and Fans get punished but the people responsible dont?