Gallop Press Conference due to begin in 3 minutes

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

If the mods don't start doing something about these trolls who blatantly swear and call members names, then it's a joke.
2012 premiers. Legit.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

mate they've been letting the inmates run the asylum for ages now so don't expect anything to change now.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

tugga wrote: If the mods don't start doing something about these trolls who blatantly swear and call members names, then it's a joke.
* shrugs shoulders *
I was always told that the excessive use of profanity was just to compensate for an acute lack of language skills & a lazy mind.Mayhaps we should have pity of these poor unfortunates.
;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bourbon Rat wrote:
tugga wrote: If the mods don't start doing something about these trolls who blatantly swear and call members names, then it's a joke.
* shrugs shoulders *
I was always told that the excessive use of profanity was just to compensate for an acute lack of language skills & a lazy mind.Mayhaps we should have pity of these poor unfortunates.
;-)
I have already said I feel sorry for this social misfit, but to call tigger a b itch, well that;s going too far. I might PM him my seat number at AAMI and he can come and pay me a visit anytime he's in town on gameday. lima lima lima duck hero.
2012 premiers. Legit.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Guys please settle  ;-)
I'm trying to get in touch with our site god but he's bloody busy with his own business so it may take some time.  Hopefully he'll grant me goddess status - *insert evil laugh*  :lol:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
one-eyed
Squall
Squall

I'm over the crap i get from supporters from other clubs, i don't give a rats left knacker what they think anymore!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Ice wrote: mate they've been letting the inmates run the asylum for ages now so don't expect anything to change now.
Dont like it? pizz off :)

The mods cannot ban or suspend or do anything that you guys think we can...we can pretty much remove/move threads and thats about it. and if we see anything that is over the top we usually remove it...the amount of spam and other bs i delete everyweek is a joke!

Dont get me wrong ild love to see these trolls and shit stirrers booted but buzz is the one who controls that stuff!!!
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Even though I got a bit of a laugh reading this thread, calling Tigger a B..... is way over the top and this merkin should be banned asap.

Now can we get back on topic and give Ballsup what he deserves :lol:
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Umm thanks for the back-up guys  :oops:

Funnily enough that little troll probably knows me since he called me by the name that most of my good friends and even some of my family do  :lol:  I'm not bothered by little wannabes at all, some folk think that by talking up rubbish online, that justifies their own sad existence  ;-)
Us mods do have the power to remove threads & posts but we can't be everywhere at every moment, I do tend to leave most stuff up as a bit of niggle doesn't really hurt anyone and we all know that sticks and stones can't hurt us, but I will and do remove what I consider very offensive comments.

We here at the Bai Stand have thick skin most of the time and most people who do come to give us crap either get sick of our wit or stay and become more friendly - a-la The Eagle who has turned out to be ok  ;D
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
stormsucks
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

im not here to throw personal insults at people, im just appalled at what your clubs administration has done to the game i love
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

You love your sister more now do one Inbred  Sister F*cker