Disgusted

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Monsoon
Monsoon

We beat the dogs in every stat except on the scoreboard, they were mediocre, our appauling attack made them look like world beaters IMO. Like ive said many times, most put in, afew let us down, and IMO after winning 1 of 5, maybe a shake up is in order to keep everyone on their toes.

Are my comments really that farfetched?
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I agree 1999, a lot of passes went to ground.
The way we play now, we give away a lot more possesion because we're pushing a lot more passes and just being a bit undisciplined in attack.
We also bombed a couple tries, (Blair and can't remember the other one)

These boys are playing like a lot of players play when their futures are up in the air.

Not one of our players disappointed me though. 
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

http://sportal.com.au/league-news-displ ... tted-94679

There you go. Cam can say it better than me :)
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

bula wrote:We also bombed a couple tries, (Blair and can't remember the other one)
If you are talking about when Blair got through to nearly score towards the end of the game, I don't count that as a bombed try, he was brought unstuck by some desparate defence.
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

Well siad Tigger and Jelly.

Tired of the boys effort being questioned. Probably by people that don't make much effort in positively influencing thier own lives.

The throw the ball around doesn't work every week.
I actually thought the Storm were the better side just didn't take advantage of their chances enough partly through great defence from the dogs.
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]
Monsoon
Monsoon

Joe_Storm_FB_2025 wrote: Probably by people that don't make much effort in positively influencing thier own lives.
So people who have an opinion on a football game that differs from yours means you can sum up their characteristics as human beings?

Its people like you who's father's should have pulled out. Get off your high horse c*nt.
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

1999 wrote:
Joe_Storm_FB_2025 wrote: Probably by people that don't make much effort in positively influencing thier own lives.
So people who have an opinion on a football game that differs from yours means you can sum up their characteristics as human beings?

Its people like you who's father's should have pulled out. Get off your high horse c*nt.
Now that is a pathetic and weak effort. :lol:

Embarassing even?
Last edited by Joe_Storm_FB_2025 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I Just think the Bulldogs had a really good defensive line last night.  They shut down a lot of plays.  Some times you just lose, thats football.  Thats why the salary cap irks me, it wouldn't matter if players were paid $5 million they still have bad days.  Just the same as $55,000 players have great games too.  Tandy was good for the dogs, he was good for us too. I think we have missed him these last four games
Monsoon
Monsoon

Joe_Storm_FB_2025 wrote:
1999 wrote:

Now that is a pathetic and weak effort. :lol:

Embarassing even?
Bed time champ, dont want mummy catching you on daddy's computer matey.
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

1999 wrote: Well i guess now would be a good time to give some performing lower graders a shot. Its time for a shake up, 1 win out of 5 is ridiculous..  seriously no one on this team ever gets dropped, next week i'd go:

1. Slater (Played well against the dogs)
2. MacDougall (Great metres out of d/h, can finish.. Duffie needs a week or 2 back in reggies, still young and raw)
3. Widdop (Kid is a star, killed it in the residents game, needs to be in the 13 somewhere)
4. Inglis (Played well against the dogs)
5. Quinn (Back from injury, also strong from d/h, gets involved in the tough stuff)
6. Finch (Played well against the dogs)  
7. Cronk (We all know what he's capable of, need to see it)
8. Norrie (Played well against the dogs)  
9. Smith (c) (Better pull his finger out, coz ATM he will be shown the door before Billy, GI or Coops, Kostjasyn looks the goods...)
10. Kite (Absolutely dominating NSW Cup, deserves a shot)
11. Blair (Played well against the dogs)  
12. Manu (Played well against the dogs)
13. Rogers (Another NSW Cup star who deserves a crack, seriously a DJ clone)

14. Kostjasyn (Carved up in the residents game and is a highly underused talent)
15. White (Played ok against the dogs)
16. Bromwich (Along with kite are really going well up front in reggies)
17. Makimare (Sika Manu type who will roll his sleeves up and make the hard yards, a must)

OUT -

DUFFIE
NIELSEN
STANLEY
PROCTOR
LIMA
LOWRIE
HINCHCLIFFE
TOLMAN

All deserve a spell after that bulldogs effort.
I must agree with you there, there was no energy , they need to be rotated, we only have 5 games left, lets start blooding some young guys and get the combo's going for next year.
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I wonder what game was shown on TV - I went to the game and I thought it was a very good game.  Bulldogs defense was superb as was Storm - the majority of the tries were from kicks because no-one could get through the defence line.  Storm had several penalties forward passes - which was disappointing because it would seem to be that their timing is out, but all except Finch's could have been overlooked in another game.  There was no real dropped handling errors - the completion rate seemed to be good.  I think the boys should hold there heads high- it was only a penalty between winning and losing.
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

stormsally wrote: I wonder what game was shown on TV - I went to the game and I thought it was a very good game.  Bulldogs defense was superb as was Storm - the majority of the tries were from kicks because no-one could get through the defence line.  Storm had several penalties forward passes - which was disappointing because it would seem to be that their timing is out, but all except Finch's could have been overlooked in another game.  There was no real dropped handling errors - the completion rate seemed to be good.  I think the boys should hold there heads high- it was only a penalty between winning and losing.
True and that what over critical people like 1999 should realize.

His immature negative "efforts" worry me as little as his bandwagoning posts do when they win.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

stormsally wrote: I wonder what game was shown on TV - I went to the game and I thought it was a very good game.  Bulldogs defense was superb as was Storm - the majority of the tries were from kicks because no-one could get through the defence line.  Storm had several penalties forward passes - which was disappointing because it would seem to be that their timing is out, but all except Finch's could have been overlooked in another game.  There was no real dropped handling errors - the completion rate seemed to be good.  I think the boys should hold there heads high- it was only a penalty between winning and losing.
I agree with your thoughts and I think if we were playing for points, we would have found that extra little bit and won the game.

Having said that, if I was Bellamy, I would still make a couple of changes to the team for next week.
Tolman is out of form and won't be with us next year, so its time to blood someone else.
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Would leave out tolman as he doesn't seem to add anything when he comes of the bench, Is  a real workhorse but do you need a workhorse on the bench. Proctor still dissapoints (maybe my expectations are too hight) but seemed to do better against doggies. Lowrie is going nowhere for us. Been impressed with hinchcliffe all season so 1 bad game doesn't make him a poor player.
Would like to see Widdop fill the bench utility role, give him a crack. Nielson looks like a bag of nerves everytime he gets the ball in hand!!
just my opinions......critique them, don't criticise me!!!
Monsoon
Monsoon

Joe_Storm_FB_2025 wrote:
True and that what over critical people like 1999 should realize.

His immature negative "efforts" worry me as little as his bandwagoning posts do when they win.
bandwagon?

i'm a 13 year member you c*nt.

Because i criticise 5 poor weeks of play and celebrate when we win im not a real fan?

A real fan can admit when he's team isnt performing.