Moderators : Complaints

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ice wrote: TAB grand final betting hasn't been suspended and the Dally M is still up and running as well.
Just in: Betting reopended for both Grand Final and Dally M however Titans are still suspended. Neil Mitchell just confirmed this on 3AW
Last edited by Freshy on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Is it me or does anyone else see the writing on the wall for the Titans.

A couple weeks before our drama, rumours were circulating we were caught cheating the cap. The NRL quickly issued a statement saying Ian Schubert had cleared us of any wrong doing and there was no investigation into the Storm that warranted any specific attention. Fast forward a couple of weeks and you know the rest...Not to mention bets floating in before news broke.

Today, bets float in for Titans to win the wooden spoon (the return on these bets is said to be around a couple of grand each). A sydney radio presenter on Triple M posts documents of proof that may have caught the Titans cheating through his twitter page. Within an hour of this, the NRL has come out and once again released a statement clearing the Titans of any wrong doing and again stating there is no investigation that warrants any attention.

Mmmm sounds a bit like a.............
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Searle Searle Searle, hmmmmmm
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
madstorm
Squall
Squall

I think COVER UP is the word you may have left out freshy!!!!  Unlike Storm their backs at the wall financially and they would be toast if it does come out!!!!
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote: Buzz is the all powerful being on this site.  He is however, a staunch supporter of freedom of speech as long as it's not abusive but will listen to concerns.
He's the one to do the major stuff with accounts, think he's a bit busy with work & stuff so maybe doesn't get on here lots - maybe try a PM or for you StormFront - just give him a call  ;-)
Thanks Tigger I knew that with Buzz already though....
Just also know he is flat out and there is more than one moderator and
was looking for a process that everyone could use - ie a complaints button
or specific email address when problems arise....
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Problem is, us mods dont have the ability to ban or remove the images.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Super Cronk .... that could cause a few problems... maybe outright ban people
with images that are not deemed appropriate until you have the ability
to alter what you need to ... have a chat to Buzz and see what can be done

StormFront......
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

tugga wrote:
The Eagle wrote: Mine isnt anti melbourne,its just pro manly :P
its ok i know which u mean,i giggled when i seen it but it got old fast
You're fine mate. You actually offer something constructive toi this forum. It's the baiters and flamers that I have a problem with.
Have to agree Tugga.

The Eagle is a good example of someone who adds some fun and spice to this forum.
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

To clarify I have no problem with The Eagle...
I welcome anyone from any NRL club who wants to contribute and
discuss all NRL issues both positive and negative with a healthy
discussion ... but dont welcome idiots with nothing better to do
than cause problems ... yes I could use ignore and I do...
however some people should not be allowed to stay members
when they have nothing at all to contribute.

StormFront......
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

StormFront wrote: To clarify I have no problem with The Eagle...
I welcome anyone from any NRL club who wants to contribute and
discuss all NRL issues both positive and negative with a healthy
discussion ... but dont welcome idiots with nothing better to do
than cause problems ... yes I could use ignore and I do...
however some people should not be allowed to stay members
when they have nothing at all to contribute.
I am glad you bought up this topic, because I also think there are a couple of posters who joined this forum lately just to bait Storm supporters.  One in particular has a highly offensive avatar and I think he should be banned.  Putting them on an ignore button, is just not good enough imo.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I did know u were talking about the inbred parra fan with the storm dude holding a spoon and cash
i was just stirrin,Parra fans are the absolute worst fans in the entire league....i hate them so much
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

The Eagle wrote: I did know u were talking about the inbred parra fan with the storm dude holding a spoon and cash
i was just stirrin,Parra fans are the absolute worst fans in the entire league....i hate them so much
Have to agree about Parra fans, but I would add St. Merge fans to that list.

Anyway, I think you are dying for someone to ask about Beaver ;D
Is he still playing in the ESL and how is form?
I think it was a pity he had to leave Manly as their should be more room/concessions in the salary cap to keep the calibre of  such great long serving  players at their original team.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

My uncles and recently departed grandfather are ST CHOKE fans,as is my kinda gf but you get that
lol,Parra fans....where do i even start,they have a deep seeded hatred for manly and some of them
thought it was funny that we lost in 07,they gave shit and the next year we were apparently very
lucky,i thought gus summed it up as "Absolutely trained to the minute" which he repeated about
200 times during the final stages of that particular grand final,luck had very little to do with that
but anyway,slightly off track but god.....Personally i think parramatta fans are jealous of both clubs
but moreso us because theyre fans get to watch theyre favourite young players turn out in maroon
and white when they are showing promising aspects (Hodko,Wolfman,T-rex,Lyon to a lesser extent
and Smokin Joe retirement fund) and i personally see those particular enemys as a mere feeder club
to the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles and laughable when compared to the Storm

Parramatta fans to me are like...i dont think theres enough expletives to explain what i think of those
morons,such as some moron attempted to tackle me on game day in the shopping centre,i was in a
rush and running to the soon closing bank,he shaped up and i pretty much just ran harder and over
him,which made his girlfriend laugh (i was in the jersey to go watch one of our only friday night
games,he was in his for moron value i think),oh how i love the manly bash and barge

Its like a form of a disease thats ran rampart aboard the Hayne Train,people are finally coming out
of the closet as parra fans and even moreso in the aftermath of this seasons drama,personally if i
ever have a kid whos a parra fan i know id disown it.....unnacceptable behavior!!!

Now onto Beaver and his Bulls

I supported his move to more cashed up pastures as i did this year when Ox left,both have given
my club good service and deserve a payday we probably couldnt even give them with improved
cash concessions for one club players such as Beaver and Flopmarsh,loyalty is dying and the current
lack of incentives to stay within the 1 club is basically the factor that is killing it,your boy King may have
been still lost but who knows with concessions thatd have been give to other players pay packets in
that squad,he might still be here

As i said in one of the World wide rugby league threads an english commentator the other week
likened his try (He chased a kick,ball bounced well for him) to Slaters origin try,i had a bit of a giggle
on that one,oldest man in ESL getting likened to the lightning pace of Slater,his stayin over there a
bit longer to help coach the Bulls and is apparently now some sort of darts fanatic!!! Your boy King
in that same game thought he was a prop and done more hitups than even the 80 minute backrowers!!!
Bradford seemed to lack alot of direction and had a few completely out of the blue against the run of play
trys and before i turned it off it was like 28-36 or somethin insane like that,it looked easier to score than
it does on RL3 on the WII,its actually a massive shock to me that England had won 8 WCC's in a row before
coming up against the likes of the Manly 09 squad and later the Storm 2010 squad,i swear the Rhinos must
be the only club that can tackle,ive seen better rugby league watching the QLD Cup on a tuesday night (i
think and very late on FS2 following NSW Cup that i dont watch because we have Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles
in the QLD Cup and no NSW Cup team)

End wall of text :)
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Sorry to bring this up.....

But I dont reeally think my question was answered

HOW DOES SOMEONE GO ABOUT MAKING A COMPLAINT?
This question is for everyone to be able to make a complaint...
I know I can contact Buzz or someone else to complain but
for the average user on here is there a complaints button,
an alert button or contact me here page or ???????????

Thanks..................

StormFront......
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I beleive the moderators who are doing this site dont do it to their best ability.They can merge your posts, they can delete posts, but they never seem to delete the trolls posts.With the likes of BILLYTHEKIDSLATERS,HAYNESHEADBUTT and STORMSUCKS putting crap constantly on here its about time the moderators did the job and killed off the scum.