Team to maul souths

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

*Bump*

Game on tomorrow night..GO THE MIGHTY STORM

And David Gallop will be attending ;-)
Last edited by CooperCronk on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If he's there tonight i wouldn't be at all surprised to see him make some sort of contact with the club in some way. Not because he thinks it's the right thing thing to, if he does i reckon it'd more than likely be because he's done the wrong thing for so long by snubbing the club by not even taken the time to acknowledging them face to face. He copped it in the media for ignoring the QLD Origin Storm boys so this might be a good photo op for him to get some brownie points. Having said all that the man is a gutless, spineless turd and he'll probably keep on snubbing the club.
Last edited by Ice on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

He copped it in the media for ignoring the QLD Origin Storm boys so this might be a good photo op for him to get some brownie points. Having said all that the man is a gutless, spineless turd and he'll probably keep on snubbing the club.
He's so far up his own arse that he would 'expect' people from the club to seek him out  :roll: It wouldn't register that he has become more arrogant & irrelevant then before,(impossible though this seems  ;D ).

Tonight's game should be interesting given that the Rabbitohs strength is it's engine room & Storm's is it's now unpredictable & cavalier approach in attack.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Aw, I thought this was going to be a Viewers Choice game at 7:30.  What am I going to do for the next two hours?
You had me at meat tornado.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

absentee wrote: Aw, I thought this was going to be a Viewers Choice game at 7:30.  What am I going to do for the next two hours?
Follow the Under 20's online.

Edit: Or perhaps not, we don't play til 1pm tomorrow at North Sydney Oval according to the Storm website.
Last edited by Surandy on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

With Ashley Klown as the main blind mouse & Steve Clark at the video mouse we could be in for a slow penalty fest in Perth  :?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

CooperCronk wrote: *Bump*

Game on tomorrow night..GO THE MIGHTY STORM

And David Gallop will be attending ;-)
Why wouldn't he?,Perth is a fair way from Melbourne so he would more than likely fel safe enough,he is probably going to be the inspirational speaker for the Bunnies before they run on to the field :o
Ashley Kline is not a referees arsehole he proved that when we played the Roosters,I couldn't believe my ear s when I heard him apologising to the Roosters for ruling against them...
Oh well cest la vei say the old folks...BRING IT ON
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

That Roosters game was appallingly reffed.

I may as well start bracing myself now.

Still think the Storm will win by plenty.
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Another big win would be awesome. But I have a feeling the Bunnies forwards are gonna be hard to handle.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

what is the link to watch the game on the net...
dam it forgot what it is....
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Think its going to be one those nights.
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Found a different one on the net...

http://www.hqlivesports.com/Liveshow.as ... 0%C2%A0NRL
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:
absentee wrote: Aw, I thought this was going to be a Viewers Choice game at 7:30.  What am I going to do for the next two hours?
Follow the Under 20's online.

Edit: Or perhaps not, we don't play til 1pm tomorrow at North Sydney Oval according to the Storm website.
Awesome!

Party at my house, we can watch the games from my balcony!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

16-14 dissappointing loss.  The bombed try from Oneill would have been try of the year.  Lots of gaps in defence tonight.  Sika had an awesome game.  Good effort by the boys though, some terrible reffing tonight with some strip decisions.  The one on cameron smith by Taylor was rediculous.  Smitty should have run from dummy half more than 3 times.  When he runs from dummy half we always go forward well.  Isaac Luke showed this he was sensational.