Storm papers should be available: judge

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Play the ball
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Mattpoet wrote: Just looking at recent things like how long it took david ballsup to respond to the racism row, is it just me or does it seem that the only time that he actually made a decisive move was when he came down on us?

Selective punishment perhaps??
I found that really disapointing and puzzling,

After Tahu walked out  i was waiting for some sort of announcement or statement from Gallop,

Can you imagine if that was the AFL,

You would have Demitriou on the front foot doing  a rant on how we will not  condone racism in our game blah blah blah, there is no place for any individuals like this etc etc

In the NRl, silence, apart from the media .

Seriously lacking leadership.
Go the Allblacks, Richmond , and the mighty Storm
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I get the feeling Gallop is being measured up for the sacrificial goat suit  ;-)
AFL rules in code battle

Bourbon Bec is certainly pointing the finger in that direction.
The NRL boss, David Gallop, juggles a mish-mash of blazer-wearing dinosaurs, five boards and disparate interests constantly engaged in power struggles that nobody ever really wins.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Play the ball wrote:
Mattpoet wrote: Just looking at recent things like how long it took david ballsup to respond to the racism row, is it just me or does it seem that the only time that he actually made a decisive move was when he came down on us?

I found that really disapointing and puzzling,

After Tahu walked out  i was waiting for some sort of announcement or statement from Gallop,

Can you imagine if that was the AFL,

You would have Demitriou on the front foot doing  a rant on how we will not  condone racism in our game blah blah blah, there is no place for any individuals like this etc etc

In the NRl, silence, apart from the media .

Seriously lacking leadership.
You're right, it only took a few  hours before Demitriou gave a press conference regarding the comments Mal Browne made last night regarding cannibals and racism.

Funny thing though when you compare the 2 CEO's,  Demitriou always comes across as confident (sometimes arrogant), never slurs his words with hums and huhs, as Gallop does, and is a born leader.
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

Did the court conference go ahead yesterday? 

Does anybody know what happened at it as there appears to be nothing in the papers or on the web about it today?
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

WE WON !

Ballsup admitted he was a freak and that his Travelling FreaK Show (AKA NRL HQ) fabricated the whole story in an attempt to provide a leg up to the AFL Greater Western Sydney Franchise as he was hoping to get a job as a boot studder/orange boy there when they fire up in 2011.

He handed back both premierships, all 3 minor premierships.....took an IOU on the 1.5 million and has agreed that the Storm should have all their points back, plus play for points plus have all of Womanly's points as they are a pack of softcocks and then the "piece de resistance".....he penalised all other 15 teams for being a pack of even bigger cheating scumbags and handed the 2010 premiership to Craig Bellamy and Cameron Smith before they caught their flight home.

Oh yeah...and Deloittes figured out that the only cap over spend in the last 5 years was on a pack of Teddy Bear biscuits for the team room in 2008 and that the $2.63 could be paid back to the NRL Travelling Freak Show in installments over the next 25 years.

Case closed...wipes hands.....walks away. Nothing more to see here folks !
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Joey has no financial connection directly back to the NRL and is free to talk as much shit as he wants
as Gooseman cant touch him,by the way hows his shoulder going? didnt think he had bones to break
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler