Greg Inglis in talks with Essendon FC

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

well from the way they were carrying on in the Hunn today I reckon GI is as good as gone....he'd be wasted in the AFL. I'd rather he went to rugby.
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
noa nandruku
Squall
Squall

I dont see that at all, Journos are just writing shit now for the sake of it.

Facts are Greg says he doesnt want to leave, Bellamy says he doesnt want him to leave and as the article states, Storm insiders are saying Greg and Cameron will be the last 2 too leave.

What more do you have to read to see he wont be going anywhere.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

1999 wrote: why do these players feel the need to try their hand at another sport? seriously GI was born to play league, he has the perfect skill set for the game, you think his fend or his weight will do him any favours in AFL?
Hmm, are fends legal in the AFL?

If they are and GI swaps to the AFL then I don't think it'll take long before they are outlawed.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So is Taumata back with the club?

I think Dane Chisolm (not that I've seen much of him) could be a good option at 5/8 if we have someone like Cronk or Kelly at halfback. I mean Finchys long pass is nothing to write home about too.

Sorry noa I can't quote you I'm on my mobile.

Dane, with his speed and footwork could work well with a dominant halfback.

Anyway, the future looks bright and I like how Bellamy is giving Kelly time do develop in NSW cup.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

bula wrote: So is Taumata back with the club?

I think Dane Chisolm (not that I've seen much of him) could be a good option at 5/8 if we have someone like Cronk or Kelly at halfback. I mean Finchys long pass is nothing to write home about too.

Sorry noa I can't quote you I'm on my mobile.

Dane, with his speed and footwork could work well with a dominant halfback.

Anyway, the future looks bright and I like how Bellamy is giving Kelly time do develop in NSW cup.
No Taumata isnt back with the club, but he may become available, Tigers are looking to opt out of the 2nd and final year of his contract
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Interesting.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nadruku wrote: Interesting.
Yes, he would be good to have back at the club. The guy cant even get a gig at a club that persists with Daniel Fitzhenry  :). I think he may stay at the Tigers though, Sheens wants him to be their utility, but at the current rate, the board could over rule him haha
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Freshy wrote:
Yes, he would be good to have back at the club. The guy cant even get a gig at a club that persists with Daniel Fitzhenry  :). I think he may stay at the Tigers though, Sheens wants him to be their utility, but at the current rate, the board could over rule him haha
LU theyre saying he's signed with the Cowboys
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nadruku wrote:
Freshy wrote:
Yes, he would be good to have back at the club. The guy cant even get a gig at a club that persists with Daniel Fitzhenry  :). I think he may stay at the Tigers though, Sheens wants him to be their utility, but at the current rate, the board could over rule him haha
LU theyre saying he's signed with the Cowboys
Yeah he has, spoke to him this afternoon aabout the Tigers, he may play next week for the Cowgirls so he says.
Last edited by Freshy on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.