NSW Cup.

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

CooperCronk wrote: Yay, though I already knew the results because I hit the website before logging in here.We are now sitting in 6th spot just above the Wentworthville  Magpies who we play next Saturday June 12 at Olympic Park. The following weekend Saturday June 19 is another game at Olympic Park against the Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers.

Go get em boys! 
19th of June Balmain down here in Melbourne? WOOOOOOOO Chance to catch up with Arana :)
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ask him does he have a get-out clause, we may need a 6 next year  :D
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nadruku wrote: Ask him does he have a get-out clause, we may need a 6 next year  :D
Haha I'm keeping my mouth zipped on that matter.
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

OK, just tell him Dane Chisholm is faster then he is  ;-)
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nadruku wrote: OK, just tell him Dane Chisholm is faster then he is  ;-)
Haha I wish I could but I believe he is not ;) I do know Arana is the fastest at the Tigers.
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

NSW CUP
1 Jy Hitchcox
2 James Uhatafe
3 Willie Isa
4 Michael Koko
5 Maeli Seve
6 Daniel O'Regan
7 Dane Chisholm
8 Jesse Bromwich
9 James Woolford
10 Sione Kite
11 Fred Makimare
12 Hep Cahill [c]
13 Billy Rogers

14 Sinbad Kali
15 Dale Langford
16 Mananui Te Hue Hue
17 Pulou Vaituutuu
noa nandruku
Squall
Squall

Melbourne Storm Vs Wentworthville Magpies
Olympic Park, Saturday, June 12
Kick-off: 3.00pm
Referee: Henry Perenara

An interesting and crucial match up here as sixth hosts seventh on the competition ladder. The Storm may have claims to being the hottest team in the NSW Cup as they have won six of their last seven while things are heading in the opposite direction for the Magpies as they are in the midst of a three game losing streak. A trip to Olympic Park is tough at the best of times, but to head down there in indifferent form off the back of another long road trip to Auckland last week will make things extra tough. One factor possibly working in Wentworthville’s favour is that the Storm’s depth has been tested this week due to Origin and no less than five NSW Cup regulars have been elevated to the Storm’s NRL side this weekend. A rare appearance by Matthew Keating in the NSW Cup is also sure to boost the Magpies chances of getting out of Melbourne with the two competition points. Lee Te Maari continues to be strong for the Magpies and is widely being tipped as a NSW Residents bolter while for the Storm a front row of Sione Kite and Jesse Bromwich is one of the strongest in the competition and will need to continue their good form in this one. The stats suggest that this will be a close one and whoever emerges victorious will certainly have earned it.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s= ... y&id=26698
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

noa nandruku wrote:
Melbourne Storm Vs Wentworthville MagpiesOlympic Park, Saturday, June 12Kick-off: 3.00pmReferee: Henry PerenaraAn interesting and crucial match up here as sixth hosts seventh on the competition ladder. The Storm may have claims to being the hottest team in the NSW Cup as they have won six of their last seven while things are heading in the opposite direction for the Magpies as they are in the midst of a three game losing streak. A trip to Olympic Park is tough at the best of times, but to head down there in indifferent form off the back of another long road trip to Auckland last week will make things extra tough. One factor possibly working in Wentworthville’s favour is that the Storm’s depth has been tested this week due to Origin and no less than five NSW Cup regulars have been elevated to the Storm’s NRL side this weekend. A rare appearance by Matthew Keating in the NSW Cup is also sure to boost the Magpies chances of getting out of Melbourne with the two competition points. Lee Te Maari continues to be strong for the Magpies and is widely being tipped as a NSW Residents bolter while for the Storm a front row of Sione Kite and Jesse Bromwich is one of the strongest in the competition and will need to continue their good form in this one. The stats suggest that this will be a close one and whoever emerges victorious will certainly have earned it.http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s= ... y&id=26698
That will be a problem for us this week.  Lets hope the new guys step up an extra gear this week and have a good win.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sorry guys haven't been keeping up, what's doing with Atalea Vea?
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Still recovering from a back-injury. Not far away though.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

at the nsw cup game today robbie rochow has been called into the nrl team so we have two ppl on debut on monday
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

wonder who's out then
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

we lost 38 to 12
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Congrats to Robbie!! Methinks it's Proctor who will be out, unless someone else is injured.
Fizer
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ryan Tandy is out.