Richard Fisk

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

What would you guys think if Richard Fisk was to become our new CEO? I really like him, he's got integrity unlike that git Waldron, he stood up to the Sharks board and he's stood by Ricky Stuart throughout the entire Sharks problems.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

In honesty I don`t know a lot about him. If he`s coming from the Sharks I dont know that he has been involved in a club culture that I would want bought in to Melbourne but to be be fair I suppose it takes more than one to create a culture.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Woody wrote: In honesty I don`t know a lot about him. If he`s coming from the Sharks I dont know that he has been involved in a club culture that I would want bought in to Melbourne but to be be fair I suppose it takes more than one to create a culture.
Yeah but in his defence, he was bought in June 09 and was the man earmarked to get the Sharks out of the rut. I just admire him for giving Ricky Stuart his support right until the end.

Im not saying anything is a go as yet.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Uve got a good CEO now,no need for change instate him as long as he wants,he wont let you down
and he comes from a club with a winning culture,much like yourselves
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Who would that be Eagle, frank Stanton? A bloke that didn't even want the job in the first place?
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Had a long career with the rorters, perfect.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote: Uve got a good CEO now,no need for change instate him as long as he wants,he wont let you down
and he comes from a club with a winning culture,much like yourselves
No offence Eagle but as Ice says, by all reports Stanton didn`t even want the job and damn near had to be forced down here. Id much rather someone in the role who was there because they wanted to be
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

IS this Fisk guy even available? If he's come into the failing sharks in 09 and then is available for hire already by other clubs then id say he's probally not who id want here.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Never read he didnt want the job,i must have missed bleak citys reports :)
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote: Never read he didnt want the job,i must have missed bleak citys reports :)
It might have been another one of those small details that the  media north of the border missed in its frenzied rush to report everything else they could think of (substantiated or not). Reading some of the crap that has been written since this started I could almost picture some of them, hunched over their laptops with the drool running from the corner of their mouths. One hand on the keyboard and their other hand in their lap working themselves into a self-righteous frenzy of anti-Storm propaganda and half-baked truths and innuendo
Last edited by Woody on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

WOW!!! You win 1 interwebz for that post,but seriously
the terrorgraph only tells you what IT WANTS TO TELL YOU
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote: WOW!!! You win 1 interwebz for that post,but seriously
You'll have to excuse my ignorance. Is an interwebz a good thing?  :) As for the terrorgraph if it was made of softer paper I think I`d have a better use for it.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Woody wrote:
You'll have to excuse my ignorance. Is an interwebz a good thing?  :)
It's a great thing.  The only thing better is winning more than one interwebs.
You had me at meat tornado.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

absentee wrote:
Woody wrote:
You'll have to excuse my ignorance. Is an interwebz a good thing?  :)
It's a great thing.  The only thing better is winning more than one interwebs.
In that case...Cool ;D
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I can see that The Eagle likes his memes so he's alright in my book - even if he's a Manly fan.
You had me at meat tornado.