Team for Bulldogs game

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
noa nandruku
Squall
Squall

Bromwich played NSW cup, wonder who got the call up.
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Noa Nadruku wrote:
1999 wrote: 20. Gareth Whiddop
2. Matt Duffie
3. Dane Nielsen
19. Chase Stanley
5. Luke MacDougall
6. Brett Finch
7. Cooper Cronk (c)
8. Bryan Norrie
9. Ryan Hinchcliffe
16. Ryan Tandy
11. Adam Blair
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange:
14. Rory Kostjasyn, 15. Kevin Proctor, 17. Sika Manu, 18. Jesse Bromwich

Bout right NOA?

im excited!
Close to it. Be interesting to know if Widdop has suited up in the NSW cup.

No Widdop not suit up with NSW Cup, starting on Sunday
Last edited by BigG on Sat May 29, 2010 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tolman it is.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Wait... so Billy and GI really aren't playing?
You had me at meat tornado.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

absentee wrote: Wait... so Billy and GI really aren't playing?
Damn.  I am bringing 2 newbies to the game who will be sitting in GA area and they will really be really disappointed because watching GI and Billy on tv got them interested in rugby league.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Origin takes toll on Storm

Russell Gould

MELBOURNE Storm's line-up will be well and truly under the salary cap today, with few of the club's stars available to take on the Bulldogs at AAMI Park. State-of-Origin has taken its toll with three of Melbourne Storm's representatives set to miss today's clash.Greg Inglis and Billy Slater are injured, while Brett White will be rested. Only Cooper Cronk will back up from last Wednesday's slog.Skipper Cameron Smith has also withdrawn from the match, which means the 17 could feature as many as six players with fewer than 10 games for Melbourne.But Storm assistant coach Stephen Kearney, who has been in charge of the squad while Craig Bellamy was in NSW Origin camp, denied any suggestion the line-up was thinned because there were no premiership points on offer."Greg (Inglis) pulled up with a tight hamstring and with the short turnaround before the game against Parramatta next Friday, there would have been an element of risk with him playing," Kearney said.Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar."Billy didn't train (yesterday) because he had a real stiff back from the Origin game."We have to see how he pulls up (this morning)."And with Brett we have learned from the past that the amount of games in short period like we have doesn't suit him with his feet issues."With the short turnaround to next Friday we thought it was beneficial for us to leave those guys out."Gun young prop Aiden Tolman, who is joining the Bulldogs next season, will make his comeback from a knee injury as White's replacement while former St George Illawarra centre Chase Stanley comes in for Inglis.Garreth Widdop, who made his NRL debut in Round 7, is set to play fullback should Slater not take his place."Aiden has been out for a while but he trained all week. And Chase was the best player in the (NSW Cup) last weekend and has earned his chance" Kearney said.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah usually those rainy games are the worst to come back from. From my experience anyway
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

ur not suggesting the bulldogs have a shadow of a chance are you?
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

CooperCronk wrote:
Damn.  I am bringing 2 newbies to the game who will be sitting in GA area and they will really be really disappointed because watching GI and Billy on tv got them interested in rugby league.
So....................How did your two 'newbies' enjoy a taste of Storm - generation next ?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bourbon Rat wrote:
CooperCronk wrote:
Damn.  I am bringing 2 newbies to the game who will be sitting in GA area and they will really be really disappointed because watching GI and Billy on tv got them interested in rugby league.
So....................How did your two 'newbies' enjoy a taste of Storm - generation next ?

I didn't tell them that GI and Billy wouldn't play till we got to the ground :lol:

But hey, had great reports from them at half and fulltime (I am a Premier Member) and they really enjoyed the game even without GI and Billy playing.  Loved the stadium and couldn't believe the game was even better at the ground rather  than watching it on tv.
And what's even better, they are coming back to our next home game.
Last edited by CooperCronk on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.