Cronk, Inglis, Smith, Slater - which one can we afford to lose?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I guess that's the point, cronk and cam are integral (yes?) So of the topic title we have Billy or GI that we can lose (not that we have any say in it).

Isn't Billy 24 or 25? Unsure on that. Regardless, personally imo, i just don't see as much passion from GI as i do from Billy, not trying to devalue GI in any way, but if i was making the choice i know who i'd pick. The fact is, it's more thank likely the individual that will ultimately make the decision - and in a way doing their bit to keep the rest together, as hard as it would be for whoever it is.

KHoI
Storm 4 Life~
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Insomniac wrote: @ jjai: How about you find your own talent and develop your own players instead of trying to buy your premierships?  It'd be interesting to see the Manly books over the years... I'm sure there's been no dodgy dealings done with that Delmege guy... :roll:
Hows the saying go? those in glass houses shouldnt throw rocks?
Personally id be filthy if he took over from Lyon or Matai,we could use a bigger better version of Bailey tho
While i feel for you Storm fans throwing rocks isnt in your best interest right now as our stones have weight
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Play the ball
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Ive already given this some thought, and havn't gone through and read all the posts to see what others are thinking,

Inglis, and Im not anti Greg at all,

but on a week to week basis ,out of the highly paid stars,  he is probably the one who gives us least value for money .
Go the Allblacks, Richmond , and the mighty Storm