Apology in order

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
estormboy
Squall
Squall

Allow me to quote myself from a few days ago

%$#@! my membership ...... they can have ..... they can use the money to pay the fines and legal costs coming their way

I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS %$#@! CHEATING CLUB ....... I'M ABSOLUTELY GUTTERED ...... I AM NO LONGER A STORM SUPPORTER ..... I HOPE MANAGEMENT HEADS ROLL

With the benefit of hindsight and several days to ponder on events of the last few days, I would like nothing more than to retract this statement!

Whilst I'm still deeply hurt, angry and feel my heart has been ripped away from me, I'd feel no end of angst if I didn't pull my weight as a Storm supporter & member and play a part in rebuilding this proud club.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak"  Anon
stormy bill
Squall
Squall

May I be first to Welcome you back.
What we do today will echo in eternity
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Good work mate. I was the same...well maybe not as aggressive about it...i hadnt heard all the facts and was just shattered...but when it comes down to it this team have given me so much happiness and good memories that no matter what they do ill support them till the day i die.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mate, you aren't the first person to blow up and then retract your statement. I was in a very similar boat.
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
brewer
Squall
Squall

good work mate, my specialty is flying of the handle.

your a big man for coming back, hat in hand and admitting it

top stuff.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

brewer wrote: good work mate, my specialty is flying of the handle.

your a big man for coming back, hat in hand and admitting it

top stuff.
Couldn`t agree more. Welcome back mate :D
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

All families have blow ups  :o

Welcome back Mate Image
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

When i was at the Stadium opening on Saturday which i must say was one hell of a BUZZ,this guy came upto me.
He said do i want his Storm gear and he passed me his jacket .I said to him no i dont want it you keep it think about  what you are doing and things will come clearer in the next few weeks.
So he walked away with his Storm Jacket.Well i tell you something the weather to me changed very cold and i thought where is that stupid fooker with his jacket now i would have taken it straight off his back now.
Play the ball
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

i have to be honest when the news first broke , i felt angry at the club, like finding out your girl friend has been cheating on you ( not that ive had that, but i could imagine)

And it took 24 hours to come around and think , hang on , it isn't the club, only  individuals within the club, who are no longer there.
Go the Allblacks, Richmond , and the mighty Storm