They can take the "Titles" away but not the lifetime memories!!!!!!!!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
billythekidslater
Squall
Squall

I don't give a stuff that they take away the Premiership titles. We've already won them. A bit late Gallop!!

And they can't take away a lifetime of memories following the Storm.

Whatcha gunna do Gallop? Send the police around to confiscate my Storm DVD's and drill a hole in my head and suck out the best sports moments I've ever had??!!

Storm forever. I rest my case.  
Last edited by billythekidslater on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

billythekidslater wrote: I don't give a stuff that they take away the Premiership titles. We've already won them. A bit late Gallop!!

And they can't take away a lifetime of memories following the Storm.

Whatcha gunna do Gallop? Send the police around to confiscate my Storm DVD's and drill a hole in my head and suck out the best sports moments I've ever had??!!

Storm forever. I rest my case.  
+++++11111

I was there in 07 and 09 no lima lima lima duck way am I nor any other storm fan getting stripped of those memories...YOU CAN NOT CHANGE HISTORY!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I've been meaning to get my pair of 2007 and 2009 Herald Sun premiership posters framed for the longest time now.  I think I will now.
You had me at meat tornado.
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I can't help but feel that now all these memories are tarnished.

I'm just really angry and upset right now.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]