That SNAKE Brian Waldron

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
thunder
Squall
Squall

I have been bagging this bloke out consistently over the last 5 years but kept getting gunned down by all you Waldron lovers.

Funny how things have changed now, isn't it? I kept hearing about what a great job he is doing, how he has been awesome for the club, blah, blah, blah.
Come forward all you Waldron lovers and give me your opinion now!
I kept telling you all the guy is a Dog and I was right! He has F#$&ed up the club that I worship!
I hope we can recover from this but as far as 2010 is concerned, what's the point?
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I did not like hime when he started either.  But I thought I must be wrong because everyone loved him, but my first impressions were right.  I always thought he was only looking out for himself and he was becasue he had a great resume with the success Storm had while he was in charge.  Now everyone knows he is a cheat.  I hoped he is charged. 

One of the guys at the Bulldogs in 2002 got 9 years for his role.  I only hope Brian gets the same.
PurpleBlooded
Squall
Squall

There was always rumors of dodging work down at St Kilda also.
Brian
Squall
Squall

We never liked the guy He took our club away from the culture we knew to a plastic AFL culture.