Crowd for Friday

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

This may confirm it
Did anyone else receive a letter from the Bulldogs apologising on behalf of Etihad Stadium and Ticketmaster re. the turnstyle debacle at Etihad Stadium in round 1? I thought it was good of the Bulldogs to address the problem and assure us that our membership tickets will work at upcoming games. You've got to wonder about what's going on at Etihad Stadium though. How they can install the wrong software is beyond me. They also caused problems on Good Friday at the Storm V Dragons game with limited gates open at the Bourke Street end resulting in long queues and people leaving due to the wait. Seriously, they need a kick up the .... Thanks for listening to my rant
Shame , probably cost us another 2-4k.

Storm admin though should have got on the front foot about it though to allay concerns for next time.
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nandruku wrote: This may confirm it
Did anyone else receive a letter from the Bulldogs apologising on behalf of Etihad Stadium and Ticketmaster re. the turnstyle debacle at Etihad Stadium in round 1? I thought it was good of the Bulldogs to address the problem and assure us that our membership tickets will work at upcoming games. You've got to wonder about what's going on at Etihad Stadium though. How they can install the wrong software is beyond me. They also caused problems on Good Friday at the Storm V Dragons game with limited gates open at the Bourke Street end resulting in long queues and people leaving due to the wait. Seriously, they need a kick up the .... Thanks for listening to my rant
Shame , probably cost us another 2-4k.

Storm admin though should have got on the front foot about it though to allay concerns for next time.
At least 2-4k. Seriously And All those that left blamed the Storm for the "debarkle" not Etihad.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Etihad stadium has a history of stuff ups.

Since the debacle last Friday the Storm have had discussions with Etihad management to make sure there will be more gates open for future games.
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

It sounds like our first home game - people who had bought their tickets were still in line when the game started - and the ended up sitting everyone left outside on the running track.  It was our biggest crowd at Olympic Park and I have wondered about those who were turned off by that incident - if they came back.  Storm fixed it up for the next game, but the damage was done.

Hopefully they have all hands on deck for the opening of MRS and the first Storm game - so we don't have the same problem again.
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I won't have any problems, I'll be nice and early to watch the Under 20's.