Team for Round 1

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nandruku wrote: Wheres Dane Chisholm ?
I spoke to Dane Chisholm after the Forum and he had an injured ankle apparently. While that is now a few weeks ago maybe it`s still giving him grief.
bootsie16
Squall
Squall

Noa Nandruku wrote:

Some interesting selcetions there. Josh jerome at 6, Avuua and Harris moving up from SG Ball and Jordan Meads ?

BTW player watch is Brayden Williame, very,very quick and was expected to just play SG Ball, must be impressing.
There was a Jordan Meads that played for QLD Under 16's in the same side as Ben Hampton in 2008.  Started at 6, with Hampton at 7.  Think they had him listed as beng from WB Bulls.  Looked quite good from what I remember.  Would still be eligible for SG Ball (17) I would think so must have some good wraps on him to start at 7 in NYC.
Last edited by bootsie16 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ahhh McGahan; you've done it agahan....
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Apparently he played the first round of SG Ball for us. Matt Currie must be injured coz if Hampton and Meads were the halves for that team we'd go very close to winning it.

Woody wrote:
Noa Nandruku wrote: Wheres Dane Chisholm ?
I spoke to Dane Chisholm after the Forum and he had an injured ankle apparently. While that is now a few weeks ago maybe it`s still giving him grief.
He played 9 days ago and scored a hat-trick, maybe he re-injured it.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Sorry Noa, I didn`t realize that he had played recently. Maybe he has reinjured it although he must have had a good game to pull off a hat-trick :D
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

did his ankle again apparently
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
OzHEDude
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Where is everyone watching tonights game? I don't have foxtel, so was hoping to hit the city pubs.
Disclaimer:
The above is not a personal attack, insult or a political statement. Therefor it cannot be used against the poster in any court of judgement.