ALL Stars Game Televised into Melbourne delayed on FOX

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Freeze
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I have been checking both FOXTEL and NEIN future TV guides on the web and via my FOXTEL iPhone app and I cannot find any reference to the ALL Stars game.

Although Nien MAY do their normal crap and only add it to the guide at the last minute but with the Winter Olympics starting that day I very much doubt it.

So either find a pub showing the game or read about it in Sundays paper.

With possibly four Storm players - NOT HAPPY  :x :x :x :x
Last edited by Freeze on Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yeah not surprised unfortunately
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

What a surprise - you weren't expecting it to be shown were you
stormin_kes
Squall
Squall

surely no melbourne storm fan or NRL fan living in melbourne wanted to see the game....live, delayed or otherwise!!!    :? :icon_frown: ;-)
It's just a Storm in a tea-cup.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

stormin_kes wrote: surely no melbourne storm fan or NRL fan living in melbourne wanted to see the game....live, delayed or otherwise!!!    :? :icon_frown: ;-)
Of course not! There's absolutely no audience for Rugby League in Melbourne :x ;-)

Dammit, Nine are morons!
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

A favourite past time of mine is ringing Channel Nein and complaining ;D

Hopefully Foxtel at least comes to their senses and at least does a delayed broadcast or better still, broadcasts it live.
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Foxtel can replay every roosters game (or bulldogs) played in the last decade or so, but not this game?  Do they have the rights?

I really think there should be a 'if you don't use them, you lose them' clause for ALL sport broadcasts.
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Probably shows that this games lacks any real relevance and was not thought through by the NRL/ARL.

Nien are still morons though.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I expected this from Nein when I found out they had the TV rights, however I had expected that Fox Sports would replay it at some point.
minichick
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

And you're surprised? I expect this poor treatment all the time. Stupid morons (oh the nein people, I mean)!!
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Im sure foxtel will show it.. they might not have it scheduled yet is all..
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

simo wrote: Im sure foxtel will show it.. they might not have it scheduled yet is all..
Yes I think so too but because Ch.Nein has the *live* rights, it will be on delay.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

CooperCronk wrote:
simo wrote: Im sure foxtel will show it.. they might not have it scheduled yet is all..
Yes I think so too but because Ch.Nein has the *live* rights, it will be on delay.
As I posted in the other thread, Nein cross promoted this during the cricket. They have dropped their statement about it being live into Sydney & Brisbane, suggests to me that they might show it outside of the "heartland" now that they've missed the cut for most printed TV guides.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Surandy wrote:As I posted in the other thread, Nein cross promoted this during the cricket. They have dropped their statement about it being live into Sydney & Brisbane, suggests to me that they might show it outside of the "heartland" now that they've missed the cut for most printed TV guides.
Foxtel EPG has been updated for Saturday evening and NEIN are showing a replay of the winter games opening ceremony from 7:30pm to 11pm. The guide hasn't been updated yet to show what is on after 11pm.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Nup, no NEIN coverage of the game. TV guide has been updated to 5am Sunday morning.