Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Noa Nandruku wrote: I say we sticky a thread called "Ask Sally".

I'll go first, wheres Jai-Jones wiegold and Fred Makimare. Both good players, particulary Wiegold, wouldnt be shocked if he was one of the better utility players in the NRL in a few years.

Well thats easy Fred is still with the storm and gonna play NSW cup and Jai is in sydney (i think)
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Sally please can you help me ,i have a rash between my legs and i dont know how to get rid of it thanks
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Taliesin wrote:
Woody wrote: Thanks Taliesin. I like the name by the way. ( Completely off topic)It`s not a derivative of the name of an old Irish bard by any chance is it?
:( The children of Cymru would be saddened that you named him thus.He & I are kindred only in that we are both possessed of a 'shining brow'.
My apologies to the Welsh ! I had understood him to be Irish. :)
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

cant help u big jim i suggest going to see a doc

CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

BIG JIM wrote: Sally please can you help me ,i have a rash between my legs and i dont know how to get rid of it thanks
;D

Sounds urgent, u might need to see a doctor  :lol:
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:
Noa Nandruku wrote: I say we sticky a thread called "Ask Sally".

I'll go first, wheres Jai-Jones wiegold and Fred Makimare. Both good players, particulary Wiegold, wouldnt be shocked if he was one of the better utility players in the NRL in a few years.

Well thats easy Fred is still with the storm and gonna play NSW cup and Jai is in sydney (i think)
Thanks for that Sally, good too know Fred has stuck around.

BTW do you know who else there is that will be playing NSW cup but isnt listed as being on a contract, would be helpful to know for depth reason.

Off the top of my head I can think of

Jy Hitchcox
Dan O'Reagan
Fred Makimare
Id think Pulou Vaituutuu has stuck around
Id also think if Stan Waqa is in melbourne he'd end up playing for us at some time too
Last edited by noa nandruku on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ummmm im not sure about anyone else i know josh jerome is playing 20s but said somthing about NSW squad but who knows

one way to find out i just say on the website that all SG Ball NSW 20s and NRL players are having a joint training session on Sat at 7am (too early for me) but it doesnt have a location u could proberly ring the club and find out where they will be

bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Stan won't be with us at start of season 
hey Woody check your inbox
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

sallymay wrote: cant help u big jim i suggest going to see a doc

Cheers Sally ive been to Doctors ,not good you better go see him too ;-)
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

This is back on the cards.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

BJ's rash ? Maybe herpes.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Oh geez I hope not
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Thanks for asking after several months of treatment and tubs of caniston i am no longer walking like John Wayne.I just hope my close partners did not suffer the same. ;D