adam blair

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

hoffy and Waterhouse looked out of place. Gallen is a thug (not breaking news to anyone who watches footy regularly) and is only there to start shit.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

lol how funny was it when the interchange thing popped up and Watmough was replaced by Gallen. It's like swapping one thug for another. Both were pretty.. meh. I hate Thurston!!!! Please something happen so we can have Cronk as 7. If not, get rid of Gidley!!!!

Oh and Kiwi's defence reminded me so much of our own Storm side. Can someone tell me where Jeremy Smith was??? How could they leave him out! Upsetting!

And Adam Blair deserved the MotM. He was everywhere!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Kearney experimenting with Blairy at lock in anticipation of DJ going to Europe ?

Could well be a forerunner to Storm 2010 ?
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I love Cooper wrote: lol how funny was it when the interchange thing popped up and Watmough was replaced by Gallen. It's like swapping one thug for another. Both were pretty.. meh. I hate Thurston!!!! Please something happen so we can have Cronk as 7. If not, get rid of Gidley!!!!

Oh and Kiwi's defence reminded me so much of our own Storm side. Can someone tell me where Jeremy Smith was??? How could they leave him out! Upsetting!

And Adam Blair deserved the MotM. He was everywhere!
Smith is injured otherwise he would be vice captain and not Blair.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Play the ball
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Storm Spirit wrote: Kearney experimenting with Blairy at lock in anticipation of DJ going to Europe ?

I dont think the Storm was his intention of selecting him there,  he is just doing what he believes is  right for the kiwis ,

But It did get me thinking of a backrow of Hoffman, Sika and Blair at 13, bloody interesting thought.
Go the Allblacks, Richmond , and the mighty Storm
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Play the ball wrote:
Storm Spirit wrote: Kearney experimenting with Blairy at lock in anticipation of DJ going to Europe ?

I dont think the Storm was his intention of selecting him there,  he is just doing what he believes is  right for the kiwis ,

But It did get me thinking of a backrow of Hoffman, Sika and Blair at 13, bloody interesting thought.

Id be perfectly happy for that back-row, and have stated that before, but Id have Hoffy at lock. I think we'd be better suited with him playing tighter and Sika (who is better on the left side imo) and Adam causing havoc out wide.

Edited to add Id only go with that back-row if Hoffman is willing to change his game to a more defensive one.
Last edited by noa nandruku on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I thought in the first 15-20 Hoffy was pretty busy, but they only got him the ball close to the line.
In attack, there was very little structure in the backline... unusual considering the number of games they've played together in origin for Qld (excluding Morris of course)
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

HE IS DEFINATELY A "MACHINE".........    BEST OF LUCK BLAIRY ;D
WE ARE THE STORM FROM MELBOURNE TOWN! WE'LL BLOW THE OTHERS OFF THE GROUND, WE ARE THE STORM AND WERE NUMBER "1"
"99" "07" "09" :-)
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

bula wrote: Smith is injured otherwise he would be vice captain and not Blair.
Oh thank you! I thought he recovered already and played the back end of the season.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I love Cooper wrote:
bula wrote: Smith is injured otherwise he would be vice captain and not Blair.
Oh thank you! I thought he recovered already and played the back end of the season.
I read he was unavailable through injury, he's one of the first picks for the kiwis. In the WC final he was outstanding.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yep! Well, he would be my first pick for the Kiwis, anyway and he probably would have been the captain now if he played the ANZAC test match.