Grand Final - Storm vs. Eels

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

given the only tickets left are those released tommorrow i dont know how Ennis thinks 30,000 would no turn up =- what pay 50-150 bucks and not go. Sound slike typical antics from pro sydney side trying to minimise what a player did.
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Fox sports poll - Sun 27th - 10:45
Parramatta - 35.79% (489 votes)

Melbourne Storm - 64.2% (877 votes)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

What a great effort from the boys to make another grand final, was a tough run this year but they have proved many wrong.

Saying that though the job is not done, i think we have the game to put a stop to Parramatta.

Massive pressure on them to let Hayne off, which was expected. lol @ some sayingalot will not turn up to the grand final if he doesn't play? oh come on now.   
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

gothestorm wrote: Looks like both Cayliss and Hayne will be playing!!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqnews/hams ... 53030.html

We have no hope if these two play.
Hopefully they do risk Cayless, taking in a front rower with a very dodgy hamstring is a risk that im happy if they take
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

:sign5: At this comment from Cayless
When we were young … we were probably guilty of thinking 'this is going to happen all of the time'. It's just so hard to make a grand final let alone win one.
bruce
Squall
Squall

I certainly hope the boys dont underestimate the Eels next week. They have beaten us this year, and with or without Hayne they are a team on fire.

Theyve beaten 3 top four teams - dragons, bulldogs and titans to get to the gf.

In our past month we've beaten the roosters, warriors, eagles and broncs.

I think we'll win but we need to give them the respect they deserve.
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hayne - Grade 1 charge - what a surprise  :roll:

Hayne & Keating both available for the GF.

So nice to see the judiciary leave the Parra tragics NO excuse to pin a possible(added only to placate the terribly superstitious Tigger  ;D) loss on.

GO STORM
Last edited by Taliesin on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

Taliesin wrote: Hayne - Grade 1 charge - what a surprise  :roll:

Hayne & Keating both available for the GF.

So nice to see the judiciary leave the Parra tragics NO excuse to pin a possible(added only to placate the terribly superstitious Tigger  ;D) loss on.

GO STORM
Absolutly Gutless NRL.

No surprise though
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So confirmed, Hayne and Keating playing next week. No surprise really, what an absolute joke.
Oh well I'm going to the game, I couldn't take another loss though, especially if I'm sitting in the middle of manly fans after buying storm supporter tickets.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
bruce
Squall
Squall

Give Hayne a break - all he did was deliberately knee a bloke in the head - not like a chiken wing or anything
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Current odds......................

NRL Grand Final - Melbourne ($1:65) V Parramatta ($2:25)

U20's Grand Final - Melbourne Storm ($1:37) V Wests Tigers ($3:10)
clock off
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The hayne decision is corrupt, rotten, & just wrong.
As always, we'll just have to win despite it  :D.
Crippstor
Squall
Squall

Just hope that after the decision, the club simply refuses to comment. The way he have been going the last month simply doing our thing under the radar is perfect. Just think at least this way when Parra ( NSW ) lose there will be no excuses. Look forward to seeing the Victorian flag hanging from the Harbour bridge and seeing Melbourne being the home of the reigning premiers for AFL, NRL, A-League, Netball, NBL and probably tiddly winks too
Crippstor - Lord of The Realm
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Singlemalt - I humbly apologise for messing with this thread title last week.  

There you have it  :D   I was feeling soooo ill before the game last nite and at half time was still asking people to stop being so confident  ;-)   Feeling MUCH better now and of course all the superstitions and omens are coming to bear yet again......here's one just on where we are staying - cnr of Bowden (Rusty) and VICTORIA sts!!!!!!!!!  There's an omen right there  :P

Actually this week I couldn't care less what people predict - I'm just thankful we got into another GF and hope the team can bring it home!!!!

GO STORM!!!!!
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Play the ball
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Looking forward to the game,

I cant believe how things have turned,

6 weeks ago ( roughly) I thought we were struggling and would be gone by week 2 of the finals,

But I can remember making a post here a few weeks into the season when every one was panicking, saying it is the form leading into the finals that counts most , Parra and  Storm this year are proof of that

I'm quietly confident, but do have a couple of  concerns,

Main one is the parra game style of heaps of off loads, we have struggled with this type of play in the recent past in the Bellamy era, 

Which is the main reason IMO for our average record against the Warriors.

The other one ( not as much of a concern) is our seemingly lack of a tough competitive match for ages, but it could also be we have played so well we have made the opposition look ordinary , which is what I'm hoping, but Manly and Brisbane did look very average .
Go the Allblacks, Richmond , and the mighty Storm