Storm v Broncos Prelim

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Go Storm FFS.

Demolish those Bornco Scummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:D

C Yas Sat. :D
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

bruce wrote: Is it just me or have these last 2 weeks dragged on forever?
It's just you  :twisted:

Seriously mate - I thought the last two weeks would never end,but they have & now the most agonising wait of all - The last 24 hours.

And 'Storm 2007' Aisle 1: Row A : Seats 1 through 7 will have you there is spirit OK  ;-)
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

GO STORM

Beat those Broncos and grab a grandfinal spot. :D :D :D
STORM 2007
Squall
Squall

Thanks Taliesin, make sure you cheer the boys to victory and have a beer on me  :)
clock off
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Lots of bills, some untimely expensive car repairs, I was resigned to watching this one on the box.
Then, last night,  totally unexpected , CORPORATE  TICKETS!!!
There is a god.
Last edited by clock off on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

so  nervous but excited . Cant wait! good  luck to the U\20s aswell.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Just checking the public transport website to plan my trip into the city for the game tonight and never expected to see this on the main page:
Extra train services for the NRL Preliminary Final match: Saturday, 26 September 2009
:o :o :o :o :o :o

http://www.metlinkmelbourne.com.au/news ... ember-200/
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

What an awesome first half - there isn't a man in purple not doing his job out there.

Cam is on fire, Billy is electric and the forwards are just unstoppable

Special mention to Aiden Tolman again ... in the first 20 minutes was there an attacking set of 6 in which he didn't have at least two hitups and he was like a rock in defense ... hell I even saw him in at dummy half at one stage!!!

Shot of the half goes to Ryan Tandy planting a big kiss on GI for that tackle where he knocked the ball free.

Oh, and I'm happy for Dallas to get that try after Slater was denied a certainty ... does that touchie need new contacts or something???

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Storm!
STORM 2007
Squall
Squall

Well done lads very professional performance. Found a link on the internet and was delighted to see us reach 4 Grand Finals in a row. a simply unbelievable performance which isn't being talked about enough. Personally i think its jealousy.

Forwards have improved so much as the year has gone on and it looked like we avoided any serious injuries so its looking good. Parra will be hard to beat though, surely we won't have top experience any more Grand Final agony. One thing's for sure is that we're in better shape then we were last year.

Hope everyone inside the ground enjoyed the game, it sounded a little quiet, suppose that's due to the AFL being on the same day.

Lets be Premiers again boys, Go Storm  :D
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Out F***ing Standing!
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

this is how we play! first time weve seen it all year

a clinical ruthless performance. I was over the moon with our defense and i was speechless at our offence.

i was loving the crowd too, probably not as much as the players though. there were hardly and quiet moments, constant yelling and clapping which i believe gave the storm an even bigger boost

taylor had me worried once or twice, but blair and finch were fantastic on him. Finch had to deal with hodges lining him up all night and really pressuring him and he handled him with such ease. billy, greg and coops were just unstoppable also

i knew we would win tonight but just not in this fashion. this is the start of another B-E-A-UTIFUL week
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

how good is it???? :D :D :D :D
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Gee Brisbane missed Wallace badly. They had no idea or combinations in attack.

In saying that I thought we were a bit poor in the second half and don't like how we let in that try on fulltime

Cards certainly falling our way with Wallace injured and now Cayless looking like he is out for season
Last edited by gothestorm on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Broncos never turned up tonight, you could see it in their body language from the first whistle. Second half they walked out and a heap of their players had their heads down and slumped shoulders before the ref even started the half.
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Thunderbolts,(In their 2nd year !!) & The Rising Storm  =D>  It's GREAT to be a Storm fan  \:D/
STORM 2007 wrote: Hope everyone inside the ground enjoyed the game, it sounded a little quiet, suppose that's due to the AFL being on the same day.

Lets be Premiers again boys, Go Storm  :D
IT WASN'T ;D
Those that arrived early cheered so hard for the Thunderbolts that voices & throats suffered before the main event,(BTW I drank a few bourbons for you  ;-) )