Round 4 vs Rabbitohs

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Rabbits line-up;

1. Latrell Mitchell
2. Dane Gagai
3. Campbell Graham
4. Braidon Burns
5. Alex Johnston
6. Troy Dargan
7. Adam Reynolds (c)
8. Junior Tatola
9. Damien Cook
10. Thomas Burgess
11. Jaydn Su'A
12. Cameron Murray
13. Liam Knight

14. Mark Nicholls
15. Ethan Lowe
16. Bayley Sironen
18. Bryson Goodwin

19. Tom Amone
21. Keaon Koloamatangi

Speculation is that Cameron Murray will move back to lock.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm tweeted ... A ... Debut ...I was hoping they would tweet club debut or nrl debut but they are clever

It’s could be any of the 3

I get the feeling it could be Chris Lewis actually
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:47 amStorm tweeted ... A ... Debut ...I was hoping they would tweet club debut or nrl debut but they are clever
How good would one of each be? ;)

Still not the biggest change (IMO). Let's just say Brandon should see more minutes...
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

blazza18 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:21 am Can't believe we didn't drop Hughes or Papenhuyzen so Jacks could play.
Such short memories around here... :scratch:
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

blazza18 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:21 am Can't believe we didn't drop Hughes or Papenhuyzen so Jacks could play.
lol. Stirrer.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Also, am I the only one here who has no idea why NAS was charged? I completely missed the incident during the game, and after watching the replay of the so-called "dangerous contact - head/neck" footage via Fox Sports, I'm still confused... or are we just pretending that the Raiders game and everything that came from it didn't happen (which I could certainly get on board with!)?
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I can't believe that Raiders player didn't even get charged for the shoulder charge
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Insomniac wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:36 pm Also, am I the only one here who has no idea why NAS was charged? I completely missed the incident during the game, and after watching the replay of the so-called "dangerous contact - head/neck" footage via Fox Sports, I'm still confused... or are we just pretending that the Raiders game and everything that came from it didn't happen (which I could certainly get on board with!)?
I was confused as well. I don't know why we rarely challenge charges. Roosters do it all the time and are often successful.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Which of our players was involved in that accidental crusher? Was it NAS? It was funny when it happened - we were penalised - 60 seconds later Paps is tackled in a crusher - play on :lol:
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:54 pm Which of our players was involved in that accidental crusher? Was it NAS? It was funny when it happened - we were penalised - 60 seconds later Paps is tackled in a crusher - play on :lol:
Yourhero I think it was Tino that got penalised for the "crusher". I assume that is the incident he was charged with but was free to play. Not sure Mr Atkins knows what consistency means.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Scooter wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:31 pm
yourhero wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:54 pm Which of our players was involved in that accidental crusher? Was it NAS? It was funny when it happened - we were penalised - 60 seconds later Paps is tackled in a crusher - play on :lol:
Yourhero I think it was Tino that got penalised for the "crusher". I assume that is the incident he was charged with but was free to play. Not sure Mr Atkins knows what consistency means.
Or the MRC... No surprises.
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Whoah. Brandon Smith is starting... At prop.

But it's likely he'll roam and play at back-row/lock.

Brenko Lee starts with Seve dropped and Chris Lewis will make his debut from the bench.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Couple of posts had Brandon starting and Finucane to lock the other day and boom it happens.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Happy with those changes Lee is at his 4th club the kind of guy Bellamy works his magic on. Plus Seve wasn't providing a lot of output. Chris Lewis has been a consistent performer in Qld Cup.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hughes and Addo-Carr have been average. Cannot wait for JAC to move on tbh. Every single time he has a run, he is driven backwards a few metres and we lose all momentum.