Freedom of speech to be banned in Melbourne!!

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
Thaidaysbrokenneck
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Does this forum not allow freedom of speech?
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Not when it's clearly an attempt to bait the other members of this forum.
It's just a good thing that pretty much everyone here has the maturity not get involved in a slanging match.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

You've created a username specifically to come onto this forum and be an idiot in the aftermath of last week's game.
Had you created a decent username and come on to debate your grievances maturely and sensibly then most of would have complied.
I'm disappointed no mods have banned you yet.
2012 premiers. Legit.
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

tugga wrote: I'm disappointed no mods have banned you yet.
If it were that easy it probably would have happened.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

It is that easy. I don't want to offend the poor chap (or chappette) by banning them! :)
Thaidaysbrokenneck
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

tugga wrote: You've created a username specifically to come onto this forum and be an idiot in the aftermath of last week's game.
Had you created a decent username and come on to debate your grievances maturely and sensibly then most of would have complied.
I'm disappointed no mods have banned you yet.
I have specifically chosen my screen name to provoke comment and highlight the fact that I could have very well of happened. Cameron Smith has been doing it all season long. The NRL has debated the "grapple" all season long and nothing has happened. Now something final may do and I hope Cameron Smith goes for good. The Melbourne storm are ruining the game of Rugby League and if nothing is done about it someine will lose the use of there legs? Storm fans seem to think that this is ok?
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

i removed your posts because its blatant trolling. your being a dickweed! and i told you in the PM...and will continue to remove your posts untill you get the message.

no such thing as freedom of speech btw.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Thaidaysbrokenneck
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Super Cronk wrote: i removed your posts because its blatant trolling. your being a dickweed! and i told you in the PM...and will continue to remove your posts untill you get the message.

Why are you calling me a dick weed ? I have attacked nobody personally on here . Just trying to make a point. Why is trying to provoke comment frowned at?    btw.????  Only person I have attacked is the biggest blight on our game!!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

because you are one  ;-)

i am attacking you because your a troll and dont like you  :D

[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thaidaysbrokenneck wrote:
Super Cronk wrote: i removed your posts because its blatant trolling. your being a dickweed! and i told you in the PM...and will continue to remove your posts untill you get the message.

Why are you calling me a dick weed ? I have attacked nobody personally on here . Just trying to make a point. Why is trying to provoke comment frowned at?    btw.???Only person I have attacked is the biggest blight on our game!!
Greg Bird???  :o
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

There are plenty of players from plenty of clubs that are constantly abusing the rules both within the game, and outside of it. To cry foul over one incident is poor form. Serial offenders (of which Paul Gallen is one of the worst) don't rate a mention.

I'm going to mention Red Minis. I guarantee you'll see plenty of them in the next few days. Why? You bring an image or concept to the front of your mind, and you'll start seeing it everywhere. It's the power of the NSW clubs attack on Storm. They keep it in the media, everyone sees Storm making wrestling tackles. It also blinds them to every other club and tackle which doesn't fit that image.

You'll notice the red Minis now. You won't notice so much the Mini's of other colour.

You'll notice the tackles from the Storm, but not so much from any other club.