a complaint

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
lotti

who ever keeps on changing my user title to something about Matt Orford stop it right now, yes I am a Manly fan but let me make this clear I DO NOT THINK OF THE MANLY PLAYERS THAT WAY, I DO NOT THINK OF THE MELBOURNE PLAYERS THAT WAY I HAVE A BOYFRIEND I'VE HAD ONE SINCE OCTOBER so stop it.  I would like to be left alone until I'm ready to be a full member again, while I'm posting again I've not forgotten why I stopped posting a few months ago I'll be changing my user title again to leave me alone and I would like it to stay that way until I change it.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

*sits under white sheet with video camera set up* "LEAVE LOTTI ALONE!!"  :'(  :'(  :'(

(sorry lotti, i couldn't resist)

Oh and BTW - I'm not the one changing whatever it is thats being changed. I'm lucky enough to
know how to respond to a message.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

lotti wrote: who ever keeps on changing my user title to something about Matt Orford stop it right now, yes I am a Manly fan but let me make this clear I DO NOT THINK OF THE MANLY PLAYERS THAT WAY, I DO NOT THINK OF THE MELBOURNE PLAYERS THAT WAY I HAVE A BOYFRIEND I'VE HAD ONE SINCE OCTOBER so stop it.  I would like to be left alone until I'm ready to be a full member again, while I'm posting again I've not forgotten why I stopped posting a few months ago I'll be changing my user title again to leave me alone and I would like it to stay that way until I change it.
What are you trying to say Lotti? I know this sounds crazy, but lately i've been getting the impression you don't want your title changed...
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
lotti

not unless I change it KK and you're one of the prime suspects I have of who is changing my title.  This is exactly what I'm saying untill I change it to bring on the Warriors or what ever team we're playing that week I want to be left alone that means I don't want any pms, anyone to change my karma, anyone to change my user title because I'm not ready to fully come back as a member just yet and Buzz knows a couple of the reasons I stopped posting before.  Now I'm going to change my title back to leave me alone, consider me a non member because that's what I want to be considered as until further notice, understand? Oh and to the person that changed it to this waaa waaa I'm a big sook feel sorry for me
it appears to me that you're not a decent person a decent person would respect another person's wishes to be left alone.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

lotti wrote: not unless I change it KK and you're one of the prime suspects I have of who is changing my title.  This is exactly what I'm saying untill I change it to bring on the Warriors or what ever team we're playing that week I want to be left alone that means I don't want any pms, anyone to change my karma, anyone to change my user title because I'm not ready to fully come back as a member just yet and Buzz knows a couple of the reasons I stopped posting before.  Now I'm going to change my title back to leave me alone, consider me a non member because that's what I want to be considered as until further notice, understand? Oh and to the person that changed it to this waaa waaa I'm a big sook feel sorry for me
it appears to me that you're not a decent person a decent person would respect another person's wishes to be left alone.
I probably would have, i can't help myself. It's like when they say "Don't feed the lions". You'll find however, if you look to your immediate left, i don't have the credit-power to change anyones title. So please refrain from messenging me about title changes and PM's (ironically enough) when i obviously couldn't give a shit.

Actually, if you're a self proclaimed active 'non-member', isn't it awfully pretentious to be starting threads in the first place?

*smites*
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

lotti

KK if you mean by the old lotti you mean the one that gets upset by the things certain people she's long gone and I see you've got about 200 credits which is enough to buy the product that changes someones user title you know the thing in your one that says Karma Kameleon.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

lotti wrote: I see you've got about 200 credits which is enough to buy the product that changes someones user title
Well, since you pointed it out...
[quote="Buzz"]
[/quote]

lotti

that wasn't an invite to change my user title KK and I believe I mentioned that I didn't want anyone to change my karma so please respect my wishes although you're not real big on that are you?
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

lotti wrote: that wasn't an invite to change my user title KK and I believe I mentioned that I didn't want anyone to change my karma so please respect my wishes although you're not real big on that are you?
You lost karma, but you still have your health! Think about whats important in life mate.

Anyway, i'm off to bed. 'Night toots.
[quote="Buzz"]
[/quote]

Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

I'm pretty sure there are more important things in life that this. I know I told you that lotti. If you really want to be a non-member, I can assist you there by locking your account. Might help with the self-discipline of not posting.

I shall await the inevitable PM.
lotti

Buzz let me remind you of 2 periods last year when I didn't post the 1st one was from the 19th of November to the 11th of December when because of I was offended by one of Super Cronk's jokes remember how I said I was ignoring everyone?  The second period was from the 11th of December to the 12th of January so as I have proven I can not post without your assistance also I never said I wanted to stop posting nor did I say I wanted people to stop responding to my posts it's just the pms, karma and user title I want left alone.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I'm confused, wouldn't a non-member = a guest?

Guest = no karma, titles, credits, posting ability, signature, etc

So why would a non-member be concerned about those things?  :?
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

IT'S THE INTERNET

if you are easily offended then you shouldnt even be on the internet
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
lotti

my user title is now just leave me alone and I hope my wishes will be respected.