a complaint

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

btw thanks for the applaud, karma points...muchly needed  :lol:
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
lotti

I'll talk to you in the chatroom then Super Cronk.  I'll be deciding my future here AFTER I speak to you, KimmorleyKiller and Surandy.  It wasn't just the jokes it was also the I Love You Lotti posts you did which have become more offensive now think about this how would you feel if someone posted this about you on a forum but yeah seriously lotti...grow up. as for having a boyfriend, i couldnt imagine anybody being in love with you....i imagine even your parents have difficulty in admitting your their child.?  Answer me in the chatroom and nowhere else please.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

i wouldnt mind. my parents dont love me  :lol:  you get those responses because of your stupid posts, you post the most obvious crap!!! things we already know...captain obvious!!!!

and i dooooo love you lotti!!! its a love hate thingy....

i answered your stupid email anyways. ...so you want to "have it out with me on msn"? is that similar to having it off? coz your man wont be happy about that would he? 
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lotti

no it means moving our verbal sparing out of this topic and into the chatroom(I'm there now) or on MSN and did you read the message?
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

why move it elsewhere? this is the dribble bar...and you dribble shit. its all good. say what you wanna say here lotti.

yes i got your message you goose.

lotti

because there are things I want to say to you and I don't want to say them here because I don't want the rest of the forum to know.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

...ohh that you really love me? its ok let everyone know.

or just pm it to me. sweetie

Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Just because you don't find all this funny lotti, don't mean Dani & I (and I'm sure plenty of others) can't laugh at your rubbish.
This is, as you point out repeatedly, a public forum!!  If you don't like what's happening or being said then you have the right to leave, simple as that!

You are now flaming other forum users about stuff which you hardly have concrete evidence such as changing your title etc.  They are taking it with good humour as should you but if you persist in ranting you invite people to comment - again I say, it's public and you have the right to leave if you can't handle it!

You started all this in public - have the guts to end it in public!
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Hailstorm wrote: *sits under white sheet with video camera set up* "LEAVE LOTTI ALONE!!"  :'(  :'(  :'(

lmao...i only just got that!!! you doing the chris crocker thingy hey about britney spears?  :lol:

lotti

Tigge I created this topic because I didn't know who was changing my user title, if I knew exactly who it was I would've pmed them asking them to stop as I did with KK, my user title was changed twice before with KK in it and that's why I thought it was him so I pmed him asking him to stop changing it because there's a good reason why my user title is what it is.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

GET OVER IT LOTTI!!!!!!!
Do you realise you are just adding fuel to the fire??  If you don't like stuff in here then ignore it or you can just LEAVE!!!!!  Understand??
You are just making things worse for yourself and giving others something else to laugh about........

Anyone got lotti's address so I can send her some wood to build herself a bridge??  ;-)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

bloody kk changing your title again!

ill have a word with him!

Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Three pages of dribble, good thing this is already in the Dribble Bar. :roll:
lotti

Tigger wrote: Just because you don't find all this funny lotti, don't mean Dani & I (and I'm sure plenty of others) can't laugh at your rubbish.
This is, as you point out repeatedly, a public forum!!  If you don't like what's happening or being said then you have the right to leave, simple as that!

You are now flaming other forum users about stuff which you hardly have concrete evidence such as changing your title etc.  They are taking it with good humour as should you but if you persist in ranting you invite people to comment - again I say, it's public and you have the right to leave if you can't handle it!

trying to but Super Cronk's posts, the continuing changing of my user title is making it hard to.  They're just compounding it, Surandy's post did cheer me up a little but.  Tigger how would you react to that post of Super Cronk's about my boyfriend and parents?
lotti

lotti wrote:
Tigger wrote: Just because you don't find all this funny lotti, don't mean Dani & I (and I'm sure plenty of others) can't laugh at your rubbish.

trying to but Super Cronk's posts, the continuing changing of my user title is making it hard to.  They're just compounding it, Surandy's post did cheer me up a little but.  Tigger how would you react to that post of Super Cronk's about my boyfriend and parents?
  Only way I get to edit now I mean if they were said about your family and there are reasons I don't want end it on here 1. like I said to Super Cronk there are things I don't want the rest of you to know and 2. don't want everyone else to have to our verbal sparing that's the same reason I emailed you.