Return of the king

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

i loved the lord of the rings movies ,the 3rd one was great...but the 2nd one was the best. :D
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

21 hours and counting to my session. At least it's gold class - comfy seats and all that service! Just need to remember that I don't need a drink delivered every 1/2 hour! Might not make it through the movie!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Just over 12 hours until I get to see my second viewing of the movie. I can't wait!!!!
Silkin
Squall
Squall

Been Seen

Cant wait for the boxed set :)
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I must admit I kept looking at my watch thinking 'they're not going to end it properly, they're running out of time.' Maybe, if we're really lucky, the ROTK extended edition might go for about 5 hours. :D
*Champagne football*
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

I've got my eye on the Extended Directors Cut Limited Edition Boxed Set complete with a scaled replica of Hobbitton and all the characters of the movies in a special bound tea-chest containing all 20 DVD's selling for $1,000

Well - that's my guesstimate on what they'll put into the final package. Final showing time to be 12+ hours!

Now just need to wait for them to do a Star Wars and produce The Hobbit!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

You beuty........ Iread that one (nearly 30 years ago)
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Dang I liked that movie a lot! Was sad when it ended though... What am I going to do for an epic movie series now? Oh well - there's always Spider-Man 2! *smirk*

Anyhoo - one scene I wasn't totally happy with was near the beginning, the fly over of Rohans' capital ending up with Eowin standing in the wind in front of Theodin's hall. Did anyone else notice that the smoke from the buildings was going INTO the chimney's???

Enjoyed the movie alot - but must remember not to order the chocco mudcake next time I'm in Gold Class - that's sitting a bit heavy at the moment!
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Troy looks like it could be good, has fellow LOTR actors Bloom and Sean Bean. Preveiw looks alright.
I hope they decide to make the hobbit into a movie.