Kevin Bloody Wilson

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Steaming Stormer, if you liked that show then you should go see him again. He's doing another show at Crown on July 3rd, day after the Storm vs Panthers match.
www.ticketek.com.au wrote:Kevin Bloody Wilson has just completed a sell out tour throughout Victoria and by public demand will be doing one last show in the Crown Showroom.

After two decades of making people laugh, his "20 Years of Givin' It" tour will be recorded and released for sale on DVD this Christmas. This will definitely be the last chance to catch Kevin Bloody Wilson in full flight in Melbourne this year.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

If anyone is at the show tonight look out for me and say g'day. I'll be wearing my Storm jersey, using my new Storm stubby holder and hoping to get on the DVD.

:D 8) :D
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cheers Surandy. Didn't get there again unfortunately. How was the show?
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

The show was pretty good, I quite enjoyed myself. I'll have to buy the DVD this Christmas and see if I got on it at all. I even went and chatted briefly to Scotty Cummins, I don't think he liked me calling him "the fat man" as apparently his nickname on SEN is "the big man".

Quite a few people chatted with me about Melbourne Storm so I made sure I let them know when the next home game is.