Online Game.........Kings Of Chaos.....come join the war

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
OzHEDude
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Kings Of Chaos

Wat is it?
Its an online game, a war game, that you build an army and defend your gold and try and steal others. It's sort of role play, but there is no live action. It has 130,000 current players from all over the world. I currently have officers from Melb, Syd, Jayburg, Israel, USA, UK, Belguim, Spain and Denmark. We share life experiences over msn chat as well as play the game.

Wat goes?
Well, you start with a small army and try and grow that army. Every man you have in your army earns a certain amount of gold per turn (every half hour) and with gold, you turn it into weapons of defence, attack or spy tools. With those weapons, you defend your treasure, or attack others and steal their gold to help you grow bigger.

The rest of it?
Fairly straight forward and needs checking once every 24 hours for small accounts (about 5 minutes). I'm hooked (ask Surandy) and am ranked under 450 as i type this, my account needs checking every 8 hours now.

I have one StormChat member under me, "MelbourneStorm" he calls himself, and recently got a KOC (kings of chaos) PM from a guy called mattyorford.

So wat am i asking?
If anyone wants to try this game out, please come and join us. It would be cool for other Storm Chat guys and girls to join us and have a 'footy team' of players.

all you have to do is clik on the link below and clik the corresponding tab that matches the number in the cris cros pattern and then join as an officer of MelbourneStorm. I'm his commander (OzHEDude).

so join up, have a look around, if you don't like what you see, simply delete account. It'll take 2 minutes to join up.
Hope to see you soon, any questions, please ask me.
Thanks

OzHEDude

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=vg34r855
Disclaimer:
The above is not a personal attack, insult or a political statement. Therefor it cannot be used against the poster in any court of judgement.
OzHEDude
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

oh......and if you do join, i'll add 200 men to your army.
Disclaimer:
The above is not a personal attack, insult or a political statement. Therefor it cannot be used against the poster in any court of judgement.
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

OzHEDude wrote:oh......and if you do join, i'll add 200 men to your army.

Give me the men please.
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
OzHEDude
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

No probs AAS (oz1234) i have them coming your way........oh and thanks for joining up under me and not melbournestorm........lol
Disclaimer:
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

I have joined
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/danny___boi/cooperthecronk2.jpg
OzHEDude
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

i saw that buddy......sorry, been busy this week to reply
gave you a bunch of an army....200+........did u see oz1235 has 1600 men
Disclaimer: