The Names Earl

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
Earl
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hi my name is earl, and I can't addmit I have a problem. :lol:

I don't really, just thought I would start a thread as no one else has in this forum :D
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

G'day Earl, bet you could never guess what my name is...

I am only responding to this cos I am bored and I feel sorry for you as no one has replied to you.

Cheers mate!! 8)
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

yeah well, here ya go :lol:
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Hi, my name's Andrew and I am a Storm-aholic. I have been for a few years now. I only realised I had a problem when my fiancee said I loved Storm more than her.

Well, actually that's not true, I didn't realise I had a problem until after I got back from the Storm game, when I found a message on my borrowed mobile saying the engagement was off.

I subsequently moved to Melbourne to be closer to all things Storm related. Even now it's the off-season and I find myself doing strange things like getting up at 5am on Sunday mornings to watch Australia vs Britain test matches live on tv. Or taking my Storm stubby holder with me to my best mate's daughter's christening. I've even taken to going to parties with other Storm-aholics and players, and posting messages on forums for other Storm-aholics.

And yelling out obscenities loudly when I find out that the Storm have the bye in round 1.