Channel 9 strike again!!!

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
Evilynn
Squall
Squall

Again those cretins at the channel 9 programming dept show their incompetence with programming!!! :x
It's not bad enough that they stuff up rugby league fans & sci fi fans now they're playing silly buggers with crime shows.
Advertised was a show called Real Crime at 10.30pm tonight and lo & behold instead of showing the advertised program they show a double ep of Without a Trace.
I'm a bit of a ghoul I suppose :oops: cos I like watching these sorts of shows & reading all sorts of books (real life & fiction) and was looking forward to seeing this particular show about Jon Benet Ramsay (the little girl murdered in her home in 1996) as I'm curious to see what they've come up with since the book I read about the case was written a few years ago. But no, those morons at 9 just can't get it right!!! They didn't even have a spiel about why the show wasn't on or anything.
:evil:
Honestly, I can't wait til the season starts to see what they come up with for us Storm supporters! :roll:

Thanx Buzz, this area is great for my venting as searching for an email to let the imbiciles know my feelings I find I need to make a complaint in "writing" not by email. I'll do that too but for now I'm feeling way better after letting my anger out on this keyboard. :wink:

One thing I noticed was that there seem to be a few online petitions regarding the channel 9 programming dept!!! Wot a surprise. :shock:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Evilynn wrote:One thing I noticed was that there seem to be a few online petitions regarding the channel 9 programming dept!!! Wot a surprise. :shock:
Any links to these online petitions?
Evilynn
Squall
Squall

Actually it was by sheer chance I found them, they are only complaints re: Smallville & Gilmore Girls tho.
I just did a search for channel nine programming & there they were.
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Also Sunday after the cricket was to be a movie called Eraser..... they showed CSI :roll:
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

AFAIK, CSI is the default programming on Sunday nights as it's shown 2 episodes a wek with the other on Tuesday.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]