Now we are being sued

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

routy21 wrote: Rugby League is the greatest game in the world run by the dumbest people in the world
Quote of the year. ;)
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Seconded.  All in favour?
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Aye
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

routy21 wrote: Rugby League is the greatest game in the world run by the dumbest people in the world
exactly!
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Banner-worthy! :-)
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
peter
Squall
Squall

Insomniac wrote:
Quote of the year. ;)
and I thought all you guys/gals thought the sun shone from out of Waldron's backside, I have completely misinterpreted the average intellect of the users of this board!

It is satisfying that you are now starting to come around to my way of thinking. The sooner Waldron is gone, the quicker the management of this club will regain some credibility and start making a dollar instead of losing $8,000,000 plus annually. Add to that $50K for the fine plus the clubs share of any successful defamation action bought the members of the judiciary and you will now see why Waldron is a dead man walking. 
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

peter wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
Quote of the year. ;)
and I thought all you guys/gals thought the sun shone from out of Waldron's backside, I have completely misinterpreted the average intellect of the users of this board!

It is satisfying that you are now starting to come around to my way of thinking. The sooner Waldron is gone, the quicker the management of this club will regain some credibility and start making a dollar instead of losing $8,000,000 plus annually. Add to that $50K for the fine plus the clubs share of any successful defamation action bought the members of the judiciary and you will now see why Waldron is a dead man walking. 
Are you thick or what? The quote relates to the running of the game, Waldron runs the Storm club, not the game.
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Insomniac wrote:
Quote of the year. ;)
Been saying that for years.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Surandy wrote:
peter wrote:
Insomniac wrote: Quote of the year. ;)

Are you thick or what? The quote relates to the running of the game, Waldron runs the Storm club, not the game.
He is as thick a troll as they come.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
peter
Squall
Squall

And you all keep biting..............I am sure I know who is the thickest on this lonley forum, I just look to the mirror and the answer will be right in front of me!

GO MANLY !!!!!!!!!
Last edited by TC on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

peter wrote: And you all keep biting..............I am sure I know who is the thickest on this lonley forum, [b]I[/b] just look to the mirror and the answer will be right in front of me!

GO MANLY !!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol:
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]