Summer heights high

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Anyone watch this show on ABC?

My  new fave Tv show...absolute crack up.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

its going in to overkill, the hype surrounding it and all the quotes i hear at school and on the internet have killed it.

its actually ironic that the producer of S.H.H that i worked on a film with is like the most un-funny guy ive ever met... ever
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

I LOVE this show!!!

The DVD is being released on October 25th (Thursday week).

Ja'mie is exactly what the girls I went to high school with were like,can't comment on Jonah as I went to an all girls school,but he seems pretty indicitive of what teenage boys that you see wandering around the shopping centre are like.

And Mr G...he is the single funniest character I have seen anyone create.I had a media teacher in Years 10 and 11 that reminds me alot of him,drama wasn't my thing,but there are so many characteristics you can recognise and recall from teachers you've had.

R.I.P Celine though!
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Jonah is a deadset ringer of just about every islander teenager ive come across.

Ja'mie, well ive got a sister around her age, slightly younger, and its pretty much exactly what her and her friends are like.

MR G is a crack up too i agree.

This week looks to be the last... :(
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

[quote author=CrazyAboutCooper link=topic=5070.msg79202#msg79202 date=1192339675

Ja'mie is exactly what the girls I went to high school with were like
[/quote]

did u go to a school full of cross dressers HAHAHA
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Super Cronk wrote: Jonah is a deadset ringer of just about every islander teenager ive come across.

Ja'mie, well ive got a sister around her age, slightly younger, and its pretty much exactly what her and her friends are like.

MR G is a crack up too i agree.

This week looks to be the last... :(
This week's is the last yes.

There are girls at work who are so much like Ja'mie,they attend upper class private schools and they are just a constant source of amusement!
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Super Cronk wrote: Anyone watch this show on ABC?

Word.

I think Chris Lilley is a genius, SHH and We Can Be Heroes are possibly my favourite series this millenium. He doesnt take it too far either, i think if it went any longer than 6 episodes it might get old...

That dude has some skills though, the way he's nailed Jonah and Ja'mie is worthy of recognition...
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i heard on the radio today that chris lilley is accused of stealing ideas off of people, im sure ull hear more of it as the week goes on
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

KimmorleyKiller wrote:

Word.

I think Chris Lilley is a genius, SHH and We Can Be Heroes are possibly my favourite series this millenium. He doesnt take it too far either, i think if it went any longer than 6 episodes it might get old...

That dude has some skills though, the way he's nailed Jonah and Ja'mie is worthy of recognition...

'does'nt take it too far'

oh please
yet Chris lilley got in trouble about the story about the Drug overdose girl.
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

AAS wrote:
KimmorleyKiller wrote:

Word.

oh please

I wasn't talking about whether his jokes went 'too far', i was refering to the concept of the show getting old...ala prison break ;)
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Never gotten into Prison Break,but all the American shows seem to get very long winded like Heroes,Ugly Betty,Grey's Anatomy,and that other soapie they produce,Desperate Housewives  :?

We Can Be Heroes was genius as well.Enjoying S.H.H more simply because I understand the humour abit more not being out of high school for that long.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

KimmorleyKiller wrote:
AAS wrote:
KimmorleyKiller wrote: Word.

oh please

I wasn't talking about whether his jokes went 'too far', i was refering to the concept of the show getting old...ala prison break ;)
I dont think his jokes take it too far anyway, it's all just media propeganda from rival networks getting *raped in the polls...

Seriously, the Annabel which whom Annabelle Dixon is claimed to be 'based upon' bares little physical resemblance to the Lilley character (She has black hair for one) and actually died at laneway, which was held a week after shooting was finished!

More the likely the parents were offered money to 'tell their story of tragedy' Which is totally disgraceful in itself. Did anyone see the 60 minutes story on sunday where they totally crusified some weight loss surgeon? I literally felt sick after that story because of the way they treated that bloke. I hope he sues some arse...

*All persons raped in my post are purely fictious, and bare no resemblance to any person living or dead.
[quote="Buzz"]
[/quote]

Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I loved We Can Be Heroes - Ricky Wong rocks!

I was really looking forward to Mr G as I used to love this character when he played it on the Big Bite (anyone remember his stage show of Vietnam and singing the 19 song?), but he's more OTT in Summer Heights High, it's still funny, but more cringe-worthy.

Jonah is my favourite, I love the father "I"ll send you back to Tonga" and D!CKtation  :lol:
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

I love Ja'mie trying to tell them she had an eating disorder in Year 8 and thats why she has mossy bite boobs!

I've taken to using "puck you" alot too,especially to a few managers at work!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

There are soooo many kids where I am that are right out of SHH!!!  :lol:
Sitting in the staff room at lunch telling each other who to look for is a great way to pass the time  ;-)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!