Andrew *dickhead* Demetriou

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Ok, I'm calmer now. ;)
I do take comments directed at AFL a bit personally, as I said it's because I love the game & always will, I also love RL & will defend that too.

I just can't understand why we need to bag another code (I'm now including Soccer in that comment Hailstorm  :P), as Buzz said, it tends to alienate the supporters of said code against Storm........... ::)
I did see the 'no offence' comment NS but in all honesty, lots of people make comments that can be construed as 'offensive' and then put that little bit in as a disclaimer & not even mean it, they think it will make it all better that they may have offended someone - note I'm not saying you did this ok?  :)

I'm all for raving - as you could plainly see from my replies  :lol: but the good thing about this forum is that we can reply if we don't agree & have a discussion about it all and hopefully it doesn't turn into an all out battle - sometimes it does but the world keeps spinning  :P

The power brokers at the AFL are worried about Storm's infringement on their turf, quite rightly too.  The NRL has been battling AFL insurgence in NSW & QLD for years to no avail and down here in Melbourne the AFL know that we Melbournians just love winners  :D  so who know's where it could all lead............... ;)

Again, I disagreed with stoopids comments & will most probably continue to disagree when it comes to picking on anything Storm related - why oh why can't we all get along??  :lol: :lol: :lol:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Neddy Seagoon wrote:...Secondly, my reference to "those...wankers" was intended as a poke at those who RUN the game (i.e. Demetriou & his cronies), & NOT as a stereotype of those who support it.  I am sure that there are many AFL fans who are as open-minded as you Tigger, who love AFL, but still respect, even actively follow, other codes.

Thirdly, I admit I was well out of line by using the 'gay' tag.  And I hasten to add that I'm sorry if anyone took umbridge to that too.  (In fact I used to work with a guy who was gay, and he was a damn good bloke, but I digress.)

Fourthly, I made sure to include an apology to anyone I've offended.  I certainly didn't mean to upset anyone.  OK so I may have been quite angry about Demetriou's crap-dribbling, but I can assure you that I am NOT, for even a fraction of a second, going to use that as an excuse.

In summary, I stuffed up.  And once again I offer a humble apology to you Tigger, and to anyone else who may have taken offence at my incoherent, semi-literate ranting & raving (which is all I really ever do on here quite frankly LOL)  :cussing: :director: :tard: :blah5: :confused2:  All I can do is endeavour to word my posts more carefully & clearly in future.  :)

-NS
=D>  Well done Neddy!  Finally someone on this board "man enough" to stand up and apologise to someone that was obviously offended by their comments!  Everyone does and says things in the heat of the moment that they may regret once they've had a chance to cool off, but not too many people will acknowledge and publically apologise for it, so I take my Storm hat off to you!  ;)
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

For those wondering - the party poppers at 10 paces took place earlier this afternoon on The Bai Stand. Unfortunately... I lost. :(
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Buzz wrote: For those wondering - the party poppers at 10 paces took place earlier this afternoon on The Bai Stand. Unfortunately... I lost. :(
I thought it was a draw........... :?
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

no no... he lost  :P  ;)  :lol:  :lol:
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Are you sure??  :-\
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Apart from the fact that I tried to cheat, and then I misfired... yeah - he won! I demand a rematch! October 1st! Whaddya reckon?
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Buzz wrote: Apart from the fact that I tried to cheat, and then I misfired... yeah - he won! I demand a rematch! October 1st! Whaddya reckon?
hahahaha!! so i can beat you again... yeah, why not eh  ;)  :lol:  :lol:
Hopefully less wind next time...
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Pfft.  You're all mexicans. ;D
*Champagne football*
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Fampa wrote: Pfft.  You're all mexicans. ;D
I'm not!!!!

I hate hot food  :lol: :lol:
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sí amigo, soy un Mexicano y orgulloso!  VIVA LA RAZA! :mrgreen:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Neddy Seagoon wrote: Sí amigo, soy un Mexicano y orgulloso!  VIVA LA RAZA! :mrgreen:
See, I can't be mexican - I didn't even understand what he said  ;)

Btw, I hate being called mexican cos it's sooooo americanised  ::) That's why I hate it!!  :P
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tigger wrote:
Neddy Seagoon wrote: Sí amigo, soy un Mexicano y orgulloso!  VIVA LA RAZA! :mrgreen:

Btw, I hate being called mexican cos it's sooooo americanised  ::) That's why I hate it!!  :P
Rough translation: "Yes friend, I am a Mexican and proud.  The (Mexican) race lives!"  (I borrowed the "VIVA LA RAZA!" from the late great World Wrestling legend Eddie Guerrero aka "Latino Heat" - R.I.P. Eddie :( )
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Neddy Seagoon wrote:
Tigger wrote:

Rough translation: "Yes friend, I am a Mexican and proud.  The (Mexican) race lives!"  (I borrowed the "VIVA LA RAZA!" from the late great World Wrestling legend Eddie Guerrero aka "Latino Heat" - R.I.P. Eddie :( )
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ok then - thx for translation.

I still hate being called 'mexican' cos I'm a bloody aussie!!  :P
Evilynn
Squall
Squall

Hate americans too  >:(