Wallabies lose again

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

All Blacks 34 def. Wallabies 24 @ Eden Park, Auckland
All Blacks - Howlett 3, McCaw tries; McAllister 3, Mc Donald pen goals; McDonald conv
Wallabies - Chisholm, Gerrard, Tuqiri, Johansson tries; Rogers 2 convs
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

What a suprise. Not.

Gregan has lost the plot - and all direction in attack. The only reason the door won't hit his arse on the way out is because it should be banging Eddie Jones.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

Couldn't be happier about this game :D
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I figured I'd add to this thread rather than start another one.

After the tri-nations game finished this morning I flicked stations and Channel 7 had the Rugby Union test match between France and Australia, the Wallabies were butchering the national anthem, then the French had their turn.

Then to my surprise some moron turned the sprinklers on, I guess the French realise that watching grass grow is more entertaining than watching RU so they thought they'd give the grass a bit of additional help. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I went back to bed then as getting up at 5am on a Sunday is not really something I'm keen on. I'm only doing it coz I need my fix of League.
thinga87
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I also got up to watch some of the Tri-Nations game, then discovered it wasn't live, got the final score, watched 3 minutes of the Union (natures cure for insomnia) and went back to bed... muttering something about stupid Channel Nein yet again :evil:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

thinga87 wrote:I also got up to watch some of the Tri-Nations game, then discovered it wasn't live, got the final score, watched 3 minutes of the Union (natures cure for insomnia) and went back to bed... muttering something about stupid Channel Nein yet again :evil:
What wasn't live? The Aus vs GB match or the Aus vs France match?