This week will be the real test.....

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

:lol: At least everyone knows our theme song! :wink:
Mike, I will ALWAYS take a win, no matter who over or how it comes about :wink:
I'm still not enamoured of Wallace and I really don't think that'll change anytime soon but, if he can get the guys to play to their potential every week (we don't have to win every game just put in the effort) then I suppose he will have done the job.
At the moment I'm still reserving judgement cos it seems that the teams we win against have really bad days so who knows if my Tigers can turn up & beat an in-form side. :?
Trust me, I'm happy for em, it sux losing all the time & any win can bring some confidence to a club. :wink:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

heh, my dad is a carlton supporter, i was mean to him :D

go tigs
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Well my team have finished in 12th possie AGAIN :roll: oh well, on to next year :lol: (at least I can now concentrate fully on Storm for the finals :wink: )
Whilst I'm happy we did a little better this year than last year I still reserve the right to dislike the coach, he's not really done anything much with regards to Righmond winning games and I still don't think he's the 'saviour' people thought he was.
Having said that, I'll as always stick by em!! :lol: They'll always be my team & if we can have a better season next year then woohoo. Funny tho, I wasn't far off in my estimation of our season 2005 was I? :wink:
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

You still dont like Terry?

He had a game plan in mind and is trying to make us play good attractive footy.. oh and about not winning games.. we've won double what we did last year.. so i think we're going along pretty well.

Yes we finished 12th, but you have to admit Brownys injury took everything out of us, and until then we were flying. Either way, weve got an exciting future ahead of us, Deledio is an ABSOLUTE champ and congrats to him on winning the rising star award, who knows... in 4 -5 years time it could be a Brownlow thats around he's neck ;)
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Granted most of what you said is true Cam - but no I still don't like Wallace! The fact that the boys finally gelled at times this year has alot to do with games won too.
I've also said I'll always support em & I do like all the new guys but we'll see how things go with regards to the way they're coached.
We have the players & at times they do really well but I'm just so used to the Tigers coming up with brilliant days & then not going on with it (that's over the past 20 yrs so it's not aimed at any particular players or coach either), oh well like I said there's always next year :D
Go Tiges!!