Save Me Jebus!

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

The Swans make the AFL grand final ... my worst nightmares are slowly being recognised.
I don't know how I'll survive it here this coming week and if I could I'd be on the first plane to Queensland. I'd expect that state will no longer take any interest in football after this weekend.

Adelaide are looking a strong chance to meet them (please prove me wrong Benny) and there's also a chance that Parra will play St George in the NRL decider. Meanwhile Australia loses the Ashes and the teams I support were and are constant dissappoinments through out this year.
What's next another heart breaking exit from the FIFA world cup qualifiers?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

I was astounded by how St Kilda lay down tonight in the 4th quarter. And although I was there in 1996 to see the swans lose to the kangas (I was barracking for the swans), tonight I was going for the Saints. Two years in a row - two non-Victorian teams.

One of the first thoughts in my mind was how this happened last year - St Kilda lost the prelim, and Storm are playing week 2 finals.... And I also remember thinking - if Storm win - we'll get back pages!

Oh well - I'll be there next week to see yet another interstate grand finalist winner. Hopefully Storm can return the favour this year! ;)
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Buzz wrote:
One of the first thoughts in my mind was how this happened last year - St Kilda lost the prelim, and Storm are playing week 2 finals.... And I also remember thinking - if Storm win - we'll get back pages!
And if they don't someone should knock Molly's fence down LOL :twisted:

Fighting an uphill battle against numerous Sydney bandwagoners I announced that 2005 will be similar to 1996, Dogs don't make the finals after wining the premiership and Swans will lose and maybe even St George to lose.
I also devised a plan to help this ... it involves the Swans being up at 3/4 time, no more comebacks! :evil:

Oh and one more thing LOL at Big Bad Barry ... no Grand Final for you! :badgrin:
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

I was watching him during the first 5 minutes - he was deliberately trying to knock opponents out with his elbows whilst having his hands in the air - all innocent like. I unfortunately missed the punch he threw, but considering his opponent was down and struggling for breath I expect a 2 week plus ban. Stupid behaviour.
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Christabella wrote:
Buzz wrote:
And if they don't someone should knock Molly's fence down LOL :twisted:
Any volunteers to turn up outside Molly's house with a bulldozer?
Two years running he dresses it up, two years running both teams are eliminated the same weekend.