It seems that some people are made of sugar!

Storm League - the Victorian version of OzTag. Discussions for the summer season, or on OzTag in schools
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

Good on all those who braved the 3 milimetres or whatever it was of rain in Richmond to play a bit of Storm League. Despite having four a side, it was fun and we got to have a jolly good run-around.
It would be nice to see a few more people there, though. (Hint hint)

See YOU there next week,

Billy-Bob
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Sad to say I couldn't make it... I was working across the road at the cricket. Not that there was any cricket after 6:15! :)

Should be there next week with bells on! (and clothing too I suppose!)
Rabble_1
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I have heard a rumour that a certain former player who doesn't have much grace on the field and on the odd occasion has looking like a poor man's imitation of a ballerina could be making a comeback this week for the Squirrels.. :roll:
If ants are such busy workers,
how come they find time to go to all the picnics?
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Oh good news to hear of that players return Rabble :wink: Oh and from what i have heard the Squirrels name has been retired tho I don't know what the new name is, "the team formally known as the Squirrels" perhaps :)

I should be there this week. There was no way I was driving all the way from Nth Dandy to O.P. to possibly not play due to the rain and then also have to fight to get a car park due to the tennis.

I'm sorry Billy Bob, I meant to send you an sms to let you know a few of us wouldn't be there. Once I decided not to go I ended up getting stuck with work related stuff and had a client come in (to pay a bill so it was worth it). BTW - there may have only been 3mm of rain at O.P. but there was more like 60-80 through the Malvern area which apparently cut the freeway for some time... I am glad I didn't go but at the same time disapointed to miss a game of Storm League.
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

Oh well, that's alright; I'll be there anyway, even if I have to play with myself. (No pun intended)

By the way, if it is a little wet, where could I put my backpack? I have always been in the habit of carrying two large plastic bags to keep the water out, but would someone proffer me the boot of his car?

Oh, and will there be a barbie on this week, if the weather is good?

Alex

PS: I won my very first pool competition on Tuesday! I'm so proud... :D
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Weather should be good - looks to be in the low 30's...

BBQ will be on again.
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Glad to hear that a certain player is making a come back.

I hope that my other half will be able to break free
from me and Jarrod to make a come back soon too.

How many more weeks are there of SL?

So what is the new Team Name?

Good luck this week guys have fun :)
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Well if you're talking about Rabble1, HE DIDN"T SHOW!!! My partner in crime (or atleast on the wing) wasn't there... What happened Rabble?

No idea on a new name and after last nights attendence by Ex Squirrels players (none) that'd be one reason why the name has been retired... plus some of us hated the name :p

Would be good to see "the other half" down there some time tho :)
Rabble_1
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Sorry partner, due to Thursday being the day i am on call I received one just as I was putting my gear on but I hope to make it down this week as i need to do some running to get my body ready for the drinking season coming up. :lol:
If ants are such busy workers,
how come they find time to go to all the picnics?
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Rabble_1 wrote:but I hope to make it down this week as i need to do some running to get my body ready for the drinking season coming up. :lol:
rofl :lol: :lol: :lol: