Happy 2004 Everyone

Storm League - the Victorian version of OzTag. Discussions for the summer season, or on OzTag in schools
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

To All Stormers,

Have a great 2004 everyone, I hope your New Year celebrations were full of fun. I can't wait to get back to the Storm League - why couldn't we resume even earlier? - and I'm counting down the sleeps until we can see our beloved Melbourne Storm perfom some "graveyard duties".

Congratulations to Danny Williams, Cameron Smith and of course Marcus Bai for their awards this year. It's so sad to think that we will be Marcus-less from now on. What are we going to call Bay 5 now?

Until then,

Billy-Bob

PS: 69 sleeps until the 2004 NRL kick-off :)
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

I think the Marcus Bai Stand will be called that in perpetuity. It's an honour befitting the man!

Hopefully when we return to Storm League on the 15th, Gosch's Paddock will be nice and green - I think the ground works are complete now! Hopefully anyways!

Hope you had a good New Years too Billy-Bob - and look forward to catching you on the 15th!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The stand should OFFICIALLY be named the Marcus Bai stand. It should be high on the clubs agenda to deal with the Melbourne and Olympic Parks Trust about getting it done. This would be a befitting honour, and also make Olympic Park more like a home as part of it would be ours!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

Come to think of it, I completely agree. Officially naming it "The Marcus Bai Stand" is befitting of Marcus's devotion to the Melbourne Storm. I suggest we get a petition going on this site for starters. Once we have a good few names on the list, we can address them as an organised group. If you're interested, E-mail me on ozsaffer84@yahoo.com so that I can get working on it and tell anyone else who is interested.

Cheerio,

Billy-Bob