Is anyone going to the Casey vs Moroondah game?

Storm League - the Victorian version of OzTag. Discussions for the summer season, or on OzTag in schools
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I was wondering what is it like to go to a local game?
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
cougar
Squall
Squall

Always good fun at the games, plenty of attacking skills - defense lacks a bit hence big scorelines - although not sure if Casey vs Maroondah would be a good match - Casey are a very good side & it's only Maroondah's first season - they do have some experience out there & a good coaching staff, but probably won't match up against the top 2/3 teams....
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

cougar wrote:Always good fun at the games, plenty of attacking skills - defense lacks a bit hence big scorelines - although not sure if Casey vs Maroondah would be a good match - Casey are a very good side & it's only Maroondah's first season - they do have some experience out there & a good coaching staff, but probably won't match up against the top 2/3 teams....
Casey thrashed Geelong 106 to 0

Maroondah beat Geelong 36 to 26

I am guessing it'll be another cricket score to Casey. Seems like they have a good draw to kick off with.
Allykat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Anyone going to the sunbury v. altona game on sunday???? if ya are can you text me some easy directions to get to the ground coming off the western ring road (I'll be coming from sunbury)

It's 0404594186

Ta
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/allyz.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Allykat wrote:Anyone going to the sunbury v. altona game on sunday???? if ya are can you text me some easy directions to get to the ground coming off the western ring road (I'll be coming from sunbury)
From western ring road take the westgate freeway, take the Millers Rd exit (first exit) and turn right. Turn left into Mason Street. Turn right into Maddox Road and the entrance to Loft Reserve is on your right (can't see the ground from Maddox Rd though).

www.whereis.com.au