Oztag Report: Tuesday the 18th of January, 2005.

Storm League - the Victorian version of OzTag. Discussions for the summer season, or on OzTag in schools
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

Match Report, Tuesday the 18th of January, 2005:

Today was simply one of the best games we've ever had. To Buzz, Steve, and Jay: you missed out big time.
All counted we made up a dozen, and the teams were very evenly matched. With bright sunlight, just the right temperature, and perfect conditions underfoot, we ran, ran, and then ran some more. I convinced a local that was walking by to join in and he (his name is George btw) had such a good time scoring tries on the wing that he plans to come back next week, and maybe even invite a couple mates.
The game was played in good spirits; everyone kept the talk up, and a couple of the boys showed themselves to be real sportsmen - and not just talented footballers.
It's a terrible shame that the regular seniors couldn't make it, but I hope you'll be there next week.

As usual, we kept no score, but as usual, I'm glad to say, everyone was a winner.

GO STORM!!!

Billy-Bob
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

You say we missed out on one of the best games ever eh! Does this mean your team finally won Billy-Bob :p

I hope to be there tomorrow evening however its gonna be a hot one... maybe postponing until Thursday is an idea???
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

Yeah it's going to be on Thursday
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Billy-Bob wrote:Yeah it's going to be on Thursday
Cool Cool!!

Actually, not so cool... I have plans for Thursday damn it!! But hopefully
it will be cooler for everyone playing...
StormBrad
Squall
Squall

hey guys i was wondering the details of this OZTAG, because me and my mate who are 18 are interested in giving it a go....are we alllowed to just rock up and play or is there something to fill out or something?? anyway details would be great..cheers

brad
The Premiers of 2005 are - Melbourne Storm
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Anyone is welcome to just turn up and play! This Thursday night at Namatjirra Reserve, Clayton. Normal night is Tuesday, but depends on weather.

Hope to catch ya Thursday!
StormBrad
Squall
Squall

ok cheers mate well be there....what time does it start?
The Premiers of 2005 are - Melbourne Storm
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Usually sometime between 6:30pm and 7pm.
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

That's right, Oztag is on tomorrow. (Thursday)
I have the tags, cones, and witches hats, and I'll arrive at the park at 18:30. Rock up around that time to introduce yourself, and to warm up a little bit.

See you there!

Billy-Bob