OzTag report, Tuesday the 14th of December

Storm League - the Victorian version of OzTag. Discussions for the summer season, or on OzTag in schools
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

Well today's Oztag game was played in fine, fine weather despite the ominous earlier rain. There were no small children today, and some of the guys quite enjoyed the "grunt". Sadly, David and Kaye couldn't make it today, owing to their family commitments, but the other regulars were there.
A word goes out to the new guy Ali, who scored four tries (I think) on debut. He really enjoyed himself - not surprisingly - and impressed everyone on the field: on'ya Ali!

If I have time, I will send out similar weekly reports, and if you want to join in the action - we play at 19:00 on Tuesdays at Namatjira Park Reserve in South Clayton. Please phone or SMS me on the day to confirm that we are playing - if you don't have my mobile phone number, message me privately or contact me on MSN or ICQ.
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I think we all had a great time last night and definately had a good run around.
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Sounds like it went well. :)
Will you play next Tuesday and do you break for Xmas/New Year?

Do you still have the BBQ?
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

I don't know how many people will play on the Tuesday before Christmas, but I will certainly be there. Actually, it would be really good if people could tell me whether they are coming or not over the next three days. At the moment, a rough estimate would be around 8 people - but there could be more!
Joel Caine number 1 fan
Squall
Squall

i SHOULD be there this week
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

Sorry mate, no OZtag on this week.
We'll definitely be there next week though.

Merry Chrissy and happy new year!