OzTag Returns!

Storm League - the Victorian version of OzTag. Discussions for the summer season, or on OzTag in schools
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Received an SMS from Billy-Bob tonight saying that OzTag (StormLeague down here) has returned. This years summer season will begin tomorrow night (Thursday) at 6pm, and will be played at Namatjira Park, Springs Road, Clayton.

That's all the info I have for now.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

:cry: ..im good at oztag i WANNA PLAY... :cry:...damn my parents for living in NSW :evil:
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

I JUST FOUND OUT TONIGHT! AT HALF PAST 9!!! AAAHH!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil:
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

To those who trekked out to Clayton tonight (Tuesday) - I am sorry for the confusion, but the game is cancelled owing to rain, and has been moved to Thursday at the same time. The weather forecast predicts "clearing showers" so there's a 50/50 chance of the game's going ahead at this point.
To avoid people's pitching up when there is no game (and to avoid people's missing a game that is, in fact, taking place), please contact me if you haven't played with our group before. You may message me privately for contact details.
Joel Caine number 1 fan
Squall
Squall

is it too late too join and is it for any age i live in gleneg so this place is only 2 mins walk from my place :shock:
Joel Caine number 1 fan
Squall
Squall

is it too late too join and is it for any age i live in gleneg so this place is only 2 mins walk from my place :shock:
Joel Caine number 1 fan
Squall
Squall

Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Any age as far as I'm aware - and it's social - meaning no fixed teams - it's all on the spot for a bit of fun!

In order to avoid the problems of today, I'm thinking of setting up an sms alert letting people know a couple of hours before the time to confirm whether the game is on or not.