Two reports

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

fa'aoso gets 8-10 and matai, dirtiest player since hopoate snr, only gets 1 week. stewart of course got nothing, what a lima ducking joke!
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Maybe brothers shouldn't play on the same team, then they wouldn't have to stick up for each other, the Morris bros seam to manage just fine, tell you what though , you would have to be a complete idiot ( and Matai is ) to be picking on any Burgess, depite the fact that the smallest one is as big as a small mountain.. there are 4 of them !!!
As for Stewart he was always going to get away with that, he is a dirty bugger as is all the team, and none more obvious than the game on Saturday, but speaking of salary caps, I would love to know what the Roosters are paying out for their lot, because now they are competing with the Warriors for Sam Tompkins :shock2: come on.. could it be more obvious, there is something shifty going on, or does that just apply to us ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Rose Madder wrote: but speaking of salary caps, I would love to know what the Roosters are paying out for their lot, because now they are competing with the Warriors for Sam Tompkins :shock2: come on.. could it be more obvious, there is something shifty going on, or does that just apply to us ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Sorry to throw this in here but - Just how much 'pocket money' do some teams have ?
From a Wolf to a Lizard
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I think i hear the Waaaaambulance is headed to this website for some serious sooks

Stewarts elbow was about as aggressive as a Holden Barina,nothing
shot

Matai getting a week was a joke,if it wasnt given a penalty for old bro
having a go it wouldnt have been shit,Burgess not getting a few weeks
for starting an all in is a lima lima lima duck joke,almost as funny as the 08 world cup

Fa'aoso gets the raw end of the stick for Inglis diving on his own head,
how the lima lima lima duck does one player get speared 5 times in 7 rounds??? i guess
Inglis missed cheating so found a new way,should be put in a padded cell
for self harm

Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

So what?! You put up some shit-looking picture and your ridiculous arguments as to why your players should be allowed to play outside of the rules is given credibility?

If you've got nothing sensible to say, then piss off Troll!!!

Hmmm, we must be playing the grubs in a couple of weeks
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

apparently a karate kick is nicer than putting an arm in the air, joke of a system
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Is when there was no intention behind it. Your scum fullback knew exactly what he was doing when he raised his elbow. Joke that he gets away with something again.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/origi ... 92170.html

Proof of intent from Slater's karate kick,he has form for it
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Life must be shitful to be obsessed with 7 year old news. I couldn't be stuffed taking the time to dig up crap on grubs like Matai etc, 'cos they're not worth the effort.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Turtle188 wrote:Life must be shitful to be obsessed with 7 year old news. I couldn't be stuffed taking the time to dig up crap on grubs like Matai etc, 'cos they're not worth the effort.
Yet all throughout the thread sooks are bringing up a "punch" from 2 years ago

Pot,meet Kettle
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Cherry_Poppins wrote:
Turtle188 wrote:Life must be shitful to be obsessed with 7 year old news. I couldn't be stuffed taking the time to dig up crap on grubs like Matai etc, 'cos they're not worth the effort.

Pot,meet Kettle
When referring to kitchen appliances please ensure you've aimed it in the right direction. I refer to my original comment in this post.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cherry_Poppins wrote:

Pot,meet Kettle
You've lost the plot this year Troll.
Where in the thread does it mention a punch from 2 yrs ago? There is reference to the Burgess brothers, but it is only you who has opened the vault to your favourite persons sordid past.

Learn to read and you will succeed. In the meantime f%*k off!!