Chris Anderson to Kearney's coaching staff

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Interesting, wondering if this is a way to get their man in place so they can get rid off Kearney? I notice the author is listed as 'Parramatta Eels Media' hmm...

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=22928
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

being structured does not suit the eels play! its like the tigers, at the start of the year they tried to play disciplined structured footy, and they lost! they give them a free crack at what they want in attack and they string a heaps of wins together. kearney needs to change his style for them to win or he is out of a job!
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Funny, now Parramatta want to re-visit Melbourne's 1999 success by joining up the Storm's first premiership coach and a former premiership player to get themselves off the bottom of the ladder :lol: .
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I heard they're looking at Craig Smith to play wing and kick goals too
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

did i call it or what? surely he was pushed, be interesting to see whether anderson is the coach now or if they poach stuart
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Didn't Anderson resign yesterday?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yep he did...wonder if that what chris was for....to tell Mooks to leave

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Well crappamatta played a great game last week to beat us and showed some top notch defence. Tonight they're creaming the Broncos with the same energy and tenacious defence shown last week.

I wonder if the idiots in control are wishing they'd not been so hasty to sack Mooks? Ricky cannot take any credit for tonight's game.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Go Storm wrote:Well crappamatta played a great game last week to beat us and showed some top notch defence. Tonight they're creaming the Broncos with the same energy and tenacious defence shown last week.

I wonder if the idiots in control are wishing they'd not been so hasty to sack Mooks? Ricky cannot take any credit for tonight's game.

Parramatta is my mortal enemy,i've hated them since i've been able to speak but here i'll stick up for them

Stephen Kearney is a crap coach riding off the coat-tails of the Bennett Kiwi wins,lets face it Kearney was
just folding clothes and making coffee while Bennett trained the team to the minute added to a Slater brain
explosion which he is good for in big pressure games,for proof see this years state of origin series he was our (Blues)
best player in the 1st 2 games

Kearney attempted to bring structure to the Parramatta attack,the club has lived with a culture of Ad-lib attack
and bruising defense since inception

They lost confidence of scoring points making their defense a joke and now whoever this new
bloke is has kept the defensive structure while allowing them to break the shackles of structured attack which in turn
gave them the confidence in defense

Kearney will not be head coach until either every other head coach (Other than Toovey and Bellamy) retires or dies
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I love reading your post cherry you reminde of a child who has lost his lollies ....parra has more chance of winning the comp than your ladyboy team

Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Cool story bro

Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I saw Mooks today at AAMI Park after the game and shook his hand. I asked him as he was walking away whether he was coming back to us. He grinned, nodded and said "maybe"

Perhaps he'll come back as part-time coaching staff in between being Kiwi head coach?? He'd attract a lot of Kiwi talent our way if that was the case