Brisbane has done the right thing.

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

:-D :-D :-D :-D

LOST to Cowgirls.

:-D :-D :-D :-D
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Thanks for that. The game just started on GEM. Guess I don't need to watch it now.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

absentee wrote:Thanks for that. The game just started on GEM. Guess I don't need to watch it now.

yeah thanks me too put a spoiler alert next time

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image
roberttuz

absentee wrote:Thanks for that. The game just started on GEM. Guess I don't need to watch it now.

Oh boo hoo hoo. Get a life
Clancy
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

roberttuz wrote:

Oh boo hoo hoo. Get a life
Maybe they could be more like you and have a life full of the fun and frivolity of internet sniping. Keyboard warrior who would no doubt pee his pants and run to mummy if anything ever came to being face to face. Everyone should aim to have a life just like you!
bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Sorry Guys but I gess u could not help but look. I knowthe score still goning to watch it.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i donno if the broncos losing is a good thing it makes the dogs no 2 and we still have to play them...another top of the table clash :(

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The dogs are a myth, this is why I don't sign in during a channel Nien broadcast to any forum

@Robertoss, you are what I get accused of....nothing but a filthy troll who needs to grow up or shut the lima lima lima duck up, hell for everyone else on here even my haters I'd rip your face off and feed it to you

[ Post made via Android ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Sally I am confident playing the poodles no matter where they are on the ladder 2nd or last. I just wish it was going to be in adelaide.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm just glad it's anywhere other than Sydney which takes away any home advantage.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

the dogs are not that good! they have big slow forwards, so do what we did against the warriors and run them around. their backs are slow and average footballers (except for barba n morris). so spread the ball, run the forwards off their feet and score through their weak backline defence